ADVERTISEMENT

Very telling

Don't play games. You are making things up. I made no prediction about Edey except for the likelihood based upon the NBA mock drafts and your post which essentially acknowledged that he would be drafted. After all, you can't suck in the NBA if you are not in the NBA and you know that you posted that he would never be drafted and never "sniff" the NBA.

You also used to post over and over that Purdue would never make a Final Four. We know how that prediction turned out.

Please do not pretend that you did not make those predictions many times on this board.

Given your history, you would be wise to stay away from the online betting sites.
Edey is the one that came back this year instead of staying in the Draft: that speaks for itself.

One of us is debating, the other has a hard on for me. If you don't have an opinion about Edey's future in the NBA, then why open your yap? I have provided reasons why I think Edey will suck ass in the NBA: feel free to actually address those reasons instead of attacking the source.

Since 1980, PU is 1 for 44 in reaching the FF: I'll take being right 98% of the time.

CBS poll, with all of IU's additions as of 4/30.
16 UCLA
18 Purdue , who needs the portal, see you in Aug Trent
21 IU , is that a pulse
25 USC

Are any of your mercenaries truly elite? I just see a few guys that avg 10 a game.

Rent free

Don't play games. You are making things up. I made no prediction about Edey except for the likelihood based upon the NBA mock drafts and your post which essentially acknowledged that he would be drafted. After all, you can't suck in the NBA if you are not in the NBA and you know that you posted that he would never be drafted and never "sniff" the NBA.

You also used to post over and over that Purdue would never make a Final Four. We know how that prediction turned out.

Please do not pretend that you did not make those predictions many times on this board.

Given your history, you would be wise to stay away from the online betting sites.
Which player parents will you be stalking this season??

Reactions: Vern Pain

You are forgetting all of the nutty predictions you made about him as arcb10200 before you were banned for bad behavior?

Edey is the one that came back this year instead of staying in the Draft: that speaks for itself.

One of us is debating, the other has a hard on for me. If you don't have an opinion about Edey's future in the NBA, then why open your yap? I have provided reasons why I think Edey will suck ass in the NBA: feel free to actually address those reasons instead of attacking the source.

Since 1980, PU is 1 for 44 in reaching the FF: I'll take being right 98% of the time.
I am not a fan of the NBA. I have not watched a single one of their games this past season. I have no personal opinion about whatever success he may have their because I know that I am not knowledgeable enough to have an informed opinion on the matter. I do know that there is mixed opinion about his chances by writers who are knowledgeable. We'll see what happens.

What I do know is that you repeatedly shot your mouth off in your posts about the Final Four and Edey not ever being drafted. When that became untenable, you changed it to that to Edey would never "sniff" (your direct term) the NBA. Now that looks untenable, so now the prediction is that he will suck there.

Those are the simple facts about your posts. Those who post here know I am right.

As for your 1 for 44 claim, it is based on false logic. In order for the 1 for 44 to be valid, you would have to have made the claim each year for 44 consecutive years. We will never know if you did so because there is no record of you having done so. The internet as we know it now did not exist 44 years ago and there were no sites like this until fairly recent years so you couldn't have posted your predictions where we could see the record, assuming that you even made such calls.

Based on your posts here, you really started the Never FF and Edey No NBA predictions in your posts about a year ago. Those have been clearly demonstrated to be wrong (FF) or look to be wrong (Edey) so far.

Your 1 for 44 claim is analogous to me claiming that I knew Mystik Dan would win the Kentucky Derby and expecting to go to the track and placing that bet with the expectation of a payoff. That wouldn't happen. You don't get to make a prediction in retrospect.

As or your claim of a potential sexual interest in you on my part, that is one thing that you can bank on as never happening = a 0.000% probability now and into the future.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
I am not a fan of the NBA. I have not watched a single one of their games this past season. I have no personal opinion about whatever success he may have their because I know that I am not knowledgeable enough to have an informed opinion on the matter. I do know that there is mixed opinion about his chances by writers who are knowledgeable. We'll see what happens.

What I do know is that you repeatedly shot your mouth off in your posts about the Final Four and Edey not ever being drafted. When that became untenable, you changed it to that to Edey would never "sniff" (your direct term) the NBA. Now that looks untenable, so now the prediction is that he will suck there.

Those are the simple facts about your posts. Those who post here know I am right.

As for your 1 for 44 claim, it is based on false logic. In order for the 1 for 44 to be valid, you would have to have made the claim each year for 44 consecutive years. We will never know if you did so because there is no record of you having done so. The internet as we know it now did not exist 44 years ago and there were no sites like this until fairly recent years so you couldn't have posted your predictions where we could see the record, assuming that you even made such calls.

Based on your posts here, you really started the Never FF and Edey No NBA predictions in your posts about a year ago. Those have been clearly demonstrated to be wrong (FF) or look to be wrong (Edey) so far.

Your 1 for 44 claim is analogous to me claiming that I knew Mystik Dan would win the Kentucky Derby and expecting to go to the track and placing that bet with the expectation of a payoff. That wouldn't happen. You don't get to make a prediction in retrospect.
Is your mom bringing the meatloaf down to the basement today or will you be going upstairs to get it?

As or your claim of a potential sexual interest in you on my part, that is one thing that you can bank on as never happening = a 0.000% probability now and into the future.
You agree that my position on Edey has merit, don't care to debate the issue, and are only interested in attacking me. Yes, you do have a raging boner for me and are posting under a new name after being banned: that speaks for itself.

43 for 44 = 98% success rate. Let us know how Mom's meatloaf turned out.

No validation awarded. Hang a banner or STFU.

I'm not big on expectations for a new roster like we have, and I respect MP as a coach, but I think there's a good chance we'll sweep you again, and no one will have deserved it more than you jackasses that come over here to troll. I think Braden and Fletch are in for a rude awakening as they start to live B10 life post-Edey. Of course they got a good taste of it vs UConn
Hmm
hmmmm. They lost two non conference games in two years, an achievement unequaled by any school not named UConn.

NBA teams won’t like this vbg

There’s an old adage about doing and saying the same thing over and over again and getting the same result. Could well be coined as “Jimbo’s Law.” It’s fortunate he suffers from Amnesia.

• Haha
Reactions: George.Smalley
There’s an old adage about doing and saying the same thing over and over again and getting the same result. Could well be coined as “Jimbo’s Law.” It’s fortunate he suffers from Amnesia.
the irony is the "result" actually changed this year. You guys finally did something in the tourney!

• Haha
Reactions: George.Smalley
celebrate major league GIF by Morgan Creek

Actual footage of the lil Bros over here after watching that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT