ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy vs Tennessee

Wow, Vanderbilt scored a whopping 15pts in the 1st half vs Tennessee. Just wow
Well, don’t sell Tennessee short. On 11-22-17 it was Tennessee 78, Purdue 75. Since they beat Purdue, Tennessee must be a final four team at worst (at least that’s what the broilees say).

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Well, don’t sell Tennessee short. On 11-22-17 it was Tennessee 78, Purdue 75. Since they beat Purdue, Tennessee must be a final four team at worst (at least that’s what the broilees say).
Come on. I hate Purdue but one game doesn’t decide their postseason. What about the teams that made the final four like Butler, Syracuse, VCU, and Witchita State? Did all the people they lost to get screwed? No.

Some Purdue fans can be irrational. All fans have them. You can’t say that about an entire fan base. Like how Purdue fans shouldn’t judge all of us for a creepy cheerleader thread

Probably going to be four now. Rumor is they are balls deep with EJ Montgomery, the five star kid in the center of the Auburn FBI investigation.

Lol

Yeah nothing fishy going on here whatsoever.
They don't have the room. 13 spots are filled for next year.

Yea, I know, Bryce will just run players off the team like Crean used to.

Maybe we can change "Creaning" to "Drewing" ..

Just wanted to point out that character flaw..

Is Drew a basketball pimp like his brother? I think so, but we'll see soon enough ..

They don't have the room. 13 spots are filled for next year.

Yea, I know, Bryce will just run players off the team like Crean used to.

Maybe we can change "Creaning" to "Drewing" ..

Just wanted to point out that character flaw..

Is Drew a basketball pimp like his brother? I think so, but we'll see soon enough ..

Yeah it's a striking case...like when Stansberry (I think) landed a class with multiple five stars in it (I think around 2005 with Jamont Gordon) at Miss State as did UCal under Todd Bozeman.

Getting one happens every so often...but becoming a destination for multiples out of nowhere is a scheme.

Probably going to be four now. Rumor is they are balls deep with EJ Montgomery, the five star kid in the center of the Auburn FBI investigation.

Lol

Sounds like Kentucky is going after him since they didn't land Moses Brown. I'm sure other schools are going to get involved as well. Could actually be good for IU. Let Drew spend his time trying to recruit E.J, allow us to make up even more ground, maybe even make Romeo reconsider Vandy since they're already full/realize they aren't prioritizing him as much as he may have originally thought.

Reactions: IUgradman

Lol

375x500.249.jpg

Reactions: Deli owl
This thread.

On what planet does IU basketball ever compete with Vanderbilt basketball? Hard to fathom.

Here's another one in reference to the above post accurately comparing this Drew to his brother...what the hell has Baylor ever accomplished?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT