ADVERTISEMENT

Update to Schedule?

Peacefield

Senior
Sep 19, 2001
Why can't we get an update with box scores to the schedule/results link?? There have been three games with no update.

Umm Yeah, that's not the point. I pay for a subscription here and want to see updated scores and stats when I go to the link.

Sorry, but if you're paying to get that here, then you're overpaying. Just bookmark the damned site he linked and stop with the faux outrage.

Sorry, but if you're paying to get that here, then you're overpaying. Just bookmark the damned site he linked and stop with the faux outrage.
I don't recall saying I was "outraged", just expecting to see updated score and stats. Not 3-4 games behind. Sorry if that is too much to ask....

Umm Yeah, that's not the point. I pay for a subscription here and want to see updated scores and stats when I go to the link.
What subscription are you paying for "here"? There isn't a premium baseball board, unlike football and basketball. Is there some other sort of baseball offering which requires payment?

There is no premium baseball coverage on this site. You aren't paying for baseball box scores.

What subscription are you paying for "here"? There isn't a premium baseball board, unlike football and basketball. Is there some other sort of baseball offering which requires payment?
You guys are geniuses. My subscription isn't just for PEEGS. It is a Rivals subscriptions as well. And my payment is for everything on this site. Don't have a schedule/results link and not have anything there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT