ADVERTISEMENT

Undecided as of 10/24/24 ? Share your thoughts...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Hopefull we can get some dialogue. What issue(s) matter most? Do you have a lean and what do you need to hear to seal the deal?

I think we know where a large number of folks (including myself) stand, but I'm fascinated as to why some people are still on the fence? Doesn't really matter since we are all in different states,and I doubt many of them are battleground? But I'm curious?

Hopefull we can get some dialogue. What issue(s) matter most? Do you have a lean and what do you need to hear to seal the deal?

I think we know where a large number of folks (including myself) stand, but I'm fascinated as to why some people are still on the fence? Doesn't really matter since we are all in different states,and I doubt many of them are battleground? But I'm curious?
There are literally 2% max still undecided. Some claim they are but they really aren't. Only moderate bowlmania is undecided. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
Still on the fence. It is rare we have an election where both choices are so exceedingly excellent.

On one hand, an accomplished and hard charging former President. Looking to come back and take reins and lead the country once again towards prosperity. All while showcasing his supreme wit and penchant for overcoming political, personal and life threatening adversity. He has parlayed his decades long career as a real estate titan into one of the most transformational figures in U.S. political history. Donald J Trump would make an excellent President and Commander in Chief for the second time.

On the other a a young upstart. From humble beginnings in Oakland, California she worked at McDonald's to pay her way through school. She comes from a Middle Class family and boy does it show. Later she would explode onto the California political scene and developed a reputation as hard charging prosecutor who did not abide by nonsense. A tireless advocate for her victims she has crafted an entire career around looking out for and protecting the little guy. A short stint as Senator proved her so adept at bringing necessary change to Washington that she earned the Vice Presidency. If anyone was ever primed to step into this role on day one, it is her.

I hear so much despair, anger and fear during this election season from both sides of the aisle. But I sleep comfortably at night knowing we will have a steady hand on the wheel no matter who emerges victorious after November 5th.

There are literally 2% max still undecided. Some claim they are but they really aren't. Only moderate bowlmania is undecided. Lol.
every time harris goes out in public we see that she's incapable of providing a direct answer. it's just word salad nonsense. and it's being reflected in the momentum trump is seeing and most importantly at the polls. dbm's polling looks excellent. are you seeing what he's seeing?

• Haha
Reactions: Spartans9312
But what does Baris say, bailey? 🤣

You disappeared for six months after the 2022 election because you were so pathetically wrong with your predictions. I expect another disappearing act from you in a couple of weeks.

I'm far from undecided. An overwhelming majority of 39 economists surveyed by the Wall Street Journal say Trump's economic plans would crater the economy and that Harris is the far better choice. Bloomberg Economics and Goldman Sachs say the same thing.

Trump's Vice President, his Chief of Staff, the chair of the Joint Chiefs during his presidency, other high-ranking military officers, dozens of former high-level staffers all of whom were hired by Trump, all say his unprecedented misconduct renders him unfit for the presidency. But they're all just pieces of shit, right bailey? They are all despicable malcontents with axes to grind. It's always his critics that are the problem, never him, right bailey?

This is an easy pick. That is, for anyone with a brain. You fail to qualify.

If bowlmania is moderate then I’m a reactionary.
Dumb.

Direct me to posts of mine reflecting a far-left ideology.

I seem to recall another poster claiming you're the guy formerly known as Indiana Ranger. I refuse to believe that for a couple of reasons. First, I don't know why anyone would leave and return with a different user name (unless they had been banned). Second, Indiana Ranger was a good poster.

Do you honestly think there are undecided people who participate in a political discussion board?

If you participate here with the mindset that you might convince somebody to vote the way you do, then you're deluding yourself. This is why everybody should feel free to be honest about their thoughts...instead of feeling like you have to be an advocate for your candidate or your party.

Personally, I decided that both of these candidates suck and I'll choose somebody else. Neither one of them seem the least bit interested in doing the kinds of things that we need to have done. So why should I vote for either one?

Do you honestly think there are undecided people who participate in a political discussion board?

If you participate here with the mindset that you might convince somebody to vote the way you do, then you're deluding yourself. This is why everybody should feel free to be honest about their thoughts...instead of feeling like you have to be an advocate for your candidate or your party.

Personally, I decided that both of these candidates suck and I'll choose somebody else. Neither one of them seem the least bit interested in doing the kinds of things that we need to have done. So why should I vote for either one?
i've almost flipped @mrhighlife

his barrage of morning emails was certainly a setback but i think he's calmed down. #DarkHighLife

Dumb.

Direct me to posts of mine reflecting a far-left ideology.

I seem to recall another poster claiming you're the guy formerly known as Indiana Ranger. I refuse to believe that for a couple of reasons. First, I don't know why anyone would leave and return with a different user name (unless they had been banned). Second, Indiana Ranger was a good poster.
I believe there have been more than a few posters who have left for various reasons and come back under different user names. I also think there is at least one or two people who are probably playing us all and go back and forth between two user names.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

I just thought if we set up a poll allowing people to vote for Trump,Harris, other or undecided this board would have some undecided. We keep hearing there are undecideds, and according to the CNN Twon Hall last night the audience was filled with people who were undecided...

It's pretty cut and dried for me, and the same is true for people on the Trump train like DBM and DANC. I was basically curious as to what people who han't made a choice are thinking, and what their main issue is?

I'm waiting for Goat's October surprise.

I kid. I voted, mailed it in, it was accepted, verified, and was opened for scanning in FL

But what does Baris say, bailey? 🤣

You disappeared for six months after the 2022 election because you were so pathetically wrong with your predictions. I expect another disappearing act from you in a couple of weeks.

I'm far from undecided. An overwhelming majority of 39 economists surveyed by the Wall Street Journal say Trump's economic plans would crater the economy and that Harris is the far better choice. Bloomberg Economics and Goldman Sachs say the same thing.

Trump's Vice President, his Chief of Staff, the chair of the Joint Chiefs during his presidency, other high-ranking military officers, dozens of former high-level staffers all of whom were hired by Trump, all say his unprecedented misconduct renders him unfit for the presidency. But they're all just pieces of shit, right bailey? They are all despicable malcontents with axes to grind. It's always his critics that are the problem, never him, right bailey?

This is an easy pick. That is, for anyone with a brain. You fail to qualify.
This is a pretty good breakdown of that WSJ story, with some charts that really illustrate the numbers the economists came up with...

its-not-a-hard-choice-undecided-voters-push-the-left-button-v0-ybdics5w3bud1.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT