ADVERTISEMENT

UK game notes

Feels like IU is close to hitting their stride: offense improving, more guys contributing, Yeags shortening the bench, etc... I'll be curious how they look tonight.

Feels like IU is close to hitting their stride: offense improving, more guys contributing, Yeags shortening the bench, etc... I'll be curious how they look tonight.
Flipping channels saw it and clicked. Whatever that facility is on the away side looks fantastic

Flipping channels saw it and clicked. Whatever that facility is on the away side looks fantastic
That's the new facility that opened a few years ago-new and bigger locker rooms, coaches offices, players lounge, etc... Shared by both men's and women's programs.

You and me both-glad I stuck it out. Maybe this is "the win" that energizes them for a good later season run.
Y'all can thank me after the turnaround. Was out for a bike ride, just cruising an easy ride around campus. Thought I'd ride up the hill to the soccer stadium and saw the crown walking up. Went ahead and rode up, went behind the north stands and through a couple of open gates and watched the team come out. Coulda hung out and watched the game for free! Texted my wife to find the game on TV and pause it so I could watch when I got home.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
IU has out shot most opponents SOG percentages have been lower than desired. Last year’s team was fueled on 2nd chances which were not available in the first half, last night. I was impressed that IU wasted little time getting the equalizer (12 min) in the 2nd half to put the pressure back on UK. The record is now over 500.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT