ADVERTISEMENT

UConn vs U

UConn was looking for knockout three-pointers early in the first half. They play better in the second half. I imagine at some point in the second half the Huskies will be up by 30.

UConn giving them fits on D. I picked SDSU to win it the other day but UConn is looking pretty tough right now.

Shows how bad our second half D was vs Miami. They shredded us yet UConn won’t let them breathe

Uconn has been beating the shit out of nearly everyone they've faced recently. I think they've lost maybe 2 games in the last 2 months. Really clicking at a high level and I assume they will roll on Monday night too

Uconn has been beating the shit out of nearly everyone they've faced recently. I think they've lost maybe 2 games in the last 2 months. Really clicking at a high level and I assume they will roll on Monday night too
I didn't know you spoke with the Capper. The Capper doesn't work, hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar int three states.

Besides, TJD & JHS, what Hoosier would see any significant run on Miami or UCONN this year?
Hard to say, but Hurley built that roster on 3 and 4 stars and added a transfer or two as role players. It shows how good players can look on a well coached team.

Next year's class will bring in Hurley's first five star - and they don't lose much either.

Reactions: IUgradman
Hard to say, but Hurley built that roster on 3 and 4 stars and added a transfer or two as role players. It shows how good players can look on a well coached team.

Next year's class will bring in Hurley's first five star - and they don't lose much either.
In one of the few times Ive been right about something, I knew when IU beat them in NYC 3+ years ago that Hurley was going to have something good there.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT