ADVERTISEMENT

Tyra Buss is dead to me

May 2, 2017
The all time Indiana women’s basketball player is wearing a Wisky sweatshirt and talking shit to the student section cause they chanted airball after an airball. She’s also marrying down. I realize this post is petty af, but I don’t care.

Last edited:
The all time Indiana women’s basketball player is wearing a Wisky sweatshirt and talking shit to the student section cause they chanted airball after an airball. She’s also marrying down. I realize this post is petty af, but I don’t care.
Whatever

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

Her fiance is a dirty player.
She made a bad choice.
So now she is rooting for the enemy.
Wisconsin is dirty tteam that turns my stomach.

Her fiance is a dirty player.
She made a bad choice.
So now she is rooting for the enemy.
Wisconsin is dirty tteam that turns my stomach.
Her fiance is the type of player IU lacks. Galloway has the attitude, but not the shooting skills. I'm hoping he develops to be that kind of player. Maybe he could find a Whisky girlfriend?

They will certainly have children that will be the bane of IU.

Her fiance is the type of player IU lacks. Galloway has the attitude, but not the shooting skills. I'm hoping he develops to be that kind of player. Maybe he could find a Whisky girlfriend?

Player we lack...yes

Person we lack... no thanks.

Reactions: KINGVOL and Tscurlo

Why you wishing some fat, beer guzzling, cheese eating heifer on Galloway?

I have heard her speak before, that dialect has gotten worse being around Davison who speaks like that.
It pisses you off that she dates a guy who just kicked your ass. Jeebus - most of you would hack your right arm off to have her speak to you.

What the **** is a deckette? Must be a Morgan county thing. We have ordinance’s against “mobile” homes up north. Would cause quite an issue with our southern neighbors. 😂
You know...That little rickety little stoop you guys have between your trailer door and your three trucks that won't start. Your six pit bull mixes sleep under it.

YeeeeeeHaaaaaw Go Boiliers...IU SUX

Reactions: mk24
You know...That little rickety little stoop you guys have between your trailer door and your three trucks that won't start. Your six pit bull mixes sleep under it.

YeeeeeeHaaaaaw Go Boiliers...IU SUX
One trick pony- that girl was sweet and the only reason you mock her is because she dates a player on a different team. That’s ****ing pitiful. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.

Reactions: jwardelt
One trick pony- that girl was sweet and the only reason you mock her is because she dates a player on a different team. That’s ****ing pitiful. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.

I didn't mock her in the least. You have reading comprehension issues in addition to grammar issues.

Say goodbye Cletus, you had a nice little melt down here.

Buuuuuuh Byeeeee

It pisses you off that she dates a guy who just kicked your ass. Jeebus - most of you would hack your right arm off to have her speak to you.
I would hack my right arm off to get her to shut up. She sounds like a bad Lauren Boebert MTG hybrid.

I didn't mock her in the least. You have reading comprehension issues in addition to grammar issues.

Say goodbye Cletus, you had a nice little melt down here.

Buuuuuuh Byeeeee
“I have heard her speak and she’s gotten worse since dating Davison” - is that a compliment you dumbass? And she’s one of your own and you treat her like shit. Typical southern white trash response.

Reactions: LowCut
“I have heard her speak and she’s gotten worse since dating Davison” - is that a compliment you dumbass? And she’s one of your own and you treat her like shit. Typical southern white trash response.
Why are you here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT