ADVERTISEMENT

Typical Patriots Dick Move

Best thing that could possibly have happened. The Colts dodged a .50 bullet. They've still go a chance to hire a real football coach.
Pagano wants back in. Jeff Fisher too.

Hearing Josh met with Luck last night and learned he still can't lift his arm without pain.

Josh's wife wanted to stay in the area, especially because of the 4 kids, not settling in a land of ignorant Trumptard KKK angry white dudes who think the Earth is flat and evolution isn't real.
And she just decided this today, after the Colts had announced he agreed to terms and announced the presser? Nah. Kraft slobbed his knob, that's what this all about.

Reactions: Lucy01
Here's an interesting quote from the story linked below: "The truly twisted and vindictive will say it’s karma for the Colts’ role in Deflategate."

Hmmm. Has anyone we know posted any claim like that in ths thread? (HINT: See Post 10 above.)

Here's the link:

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sport...s-cautionary-tale-31-nfl-teams-060451467.html

I think the McDaniels family did not react well after meeting the realtor for a tour, after the realtor said "Pleased to meet you! I was told you're in sports, so I was afraid you would be [n-words]"

Josh's wife wanted to stay in the area, especially because of the 4 kids, not settling in a land of ignorant Trumptard KKK angry white dudes who think the Earth is flat and evolution isn't real.
How the hell do you drive a car on a round object? You can’t argument over that one.

Last edited:
PFT explains it well... it's the Colts that tried to pull a dick move.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ears-mess-with-dave-mcginnis/#comment-6071246

On Tuesday the Colts announced that Josh McDaniels would be their next head coach, but by Tuesday night McDaniels had informed them he wasn’t taking the job.

McDaniels never signed a contract with the Colts, never put out a public statement saying he would be the next Colts head coach, and repeatedly refused to answer reporters when they asked him if he’d coach the Colts. So why did the Colts put out the announcement?

Maybe the Colts thought a verbal agreement was good enough. Or maybe the Colts knew that (as PFT reported on Sunday) McDaniels was wavering, and they thought putting out a public announcement would make him feel like he had no choice but to follow through.

-------

as to the assistant coaches, maybe McDaniels discussed with the Colts who it was he’d like to hire, once (and if) he accepted, and the Colts went and hired them as part of their effort to make him feel like he had no choice but to go there.

It’s not hard to believe that the Colts can be both that incompetent and that sleazy. Look at their drug-addled lying weasel of an owner.

Here's an interesting quote from the story linked below: "The truly twisted and vindictive will say it’s karma for the Colts’ role in Deflategate."

An NFL executive, not with the Patriots, went to Adam Schefter to express exactly that opinion and Schefter tweeted it last night. It’s reasonable to believe that lots of informed people in the NFL believe it to be true. They are not twisted and vindictive but are merely telling it like it is. Karma for the deflategate liars in Indy.

McDaniels will never get a job outside the Pats and nobody of any character will work for Kraft. Beautiful

Everyone wants to work for Kraft and Belichick. Just ask James Harrison. Just ask FORMER players, who for the most part fondly remember their days in Foxoboro.

As to McDaniels, people said Billy Donovan would never get an NBA job. Remember.... in 2007 he accepted a job as coach of the Orlando Magic, was introduced as coach, he actually SIGNED a contract, then a day later got cold feet and asked to return to UF. 8 years later... the Oklahoma Thunder signed him up.

People will understand that you did not want to work for a dickwad like Jim Irsay. They also understand backing out after they pressured you to take the job. After they pulled the dick move of announcing you as coach without a signed deal in place. They understand you wanting to stay with the GOAT QB, GOAT coach, and GOAT owner.

So funny that 5 years ago you Coltish morons mocked me for saying that Grigson was a fool, Pagano was a joke, and the Colts were about to go down the tubes.

Now I talk to Colts fans and they cry about how Grigson was a fool, Pagano was a joke, and that those two (and Irsay) took the Colts down the tubes.

It will be fun to watch him drag the Patriots back down to irrelevancy once Belichick retires. Agree the Colts can do better.

I agree they CAN do better, but the question is will they? The fact that they wanted to hire this douche in the first place doesn't fill me full of confidence they'll get it right the second time.

Chris Ballard on McDaniels changing his mind: "The rivalry is back on!"

LMAO! Rivalry?!?!? LOLOLOL Rivalry?!?!?!

Why don't you go try to beat the Titans first.... LMAO

NaiveDecimalAgouti-max-1mb.gif

The rivalry of a nail with a hammer!

Inspired by the Colts announcing that their rivalry with the Patriots is back on, Blockbuster is announcing their rivalry with Netflix is also back on!

This is not a rivalry. The Colts have been trying to convince the football world that they’d be a dynasty of it wasn’t for NE but that’s just laughable when you look at the history. The Manning Colts got knocked out of the playoffs by EVERYONE. Not just the Pats. In fact no more by the Pats than anyone else.
The Jets twice.
The Chargers twice.
The Steelers twice.
The Ravens and the Dolphins knocked them out once apiece.
They have been selling that line “if not for NE!” for nearly 20 years and some people are just gullible enough to by it, hook, line, and sinker.

Last edited:
Well, Josh just got promised a pay raise, and 10% (or 5%??) of it doesn't have to go to that fool now.

Oh... my dog-sitter just fired me. Can I EVER get another?

A man has a right to have doubts about a possible career change, especially when he is still under contract with another employer and that employer decides to aggressively step up to the table.

It reminds me of my last job search. My company (in pharma research) closed after a merger. Another very well-respected company offered me a great position, good salary, good benefits, and I even took a second visit and looked at houses. I didn't sign anything. they must have thought I was on board.

I had doubts though, and after a few days of putting them off, I took another job (in academia) that they pointed out was very high risk. more work, less pay, etc.

The company that I left at the altar was, just a year or two later, bought out by a competitor. They were shut down, completely. Lucky for me I had stepped away at the last possible moment.

Lucky for Josh that he can work for Robert Kraft rather than Jim Irsay.

Well, Josh just got promised a pay raise, and 10% (or 5%??) of it doesn't have to go to that fool now.

Oh... my dog-sitter just fired me. Can I EVER get another?

A man has a right to have doubts about a possible career change, especially when he is still under contract with another employer and that employer decides to aggressively step up to the table.

It reminds me of my last job search. My company (in pharma research) closed after a merger. Another very well-respected company offered me a great position, good salary, good benefits, and I even took a second visit and looked at houses. I didn't sign anything. they must have thought I was on board.

I had doubts though, and after a few days of putting them off, I took another job (in academia) that they pointed out was very high risk. more work, less pay, etc.

The company that I left at the altar was, just a year or two later, bought out by a competitor. They were shut down, completely. Lucky for me I had stepped away at the last possible moment.

Lucky for Josh that he can work for Robert Kraft rather than Jim Irsay.

The difference here is that the Colts aren't going to get bought out by a competitor. In pharma, that's the way it works. Very little job security, but very good pay. It works differently in academia, but it's more or less the same. You produce grants, get a position on the faculty, or GTFO. These two situations are not comparable at all, despite your efforts to make them so.

suuuure-i-totally.jpg

These two situations are not comparable at all, despite your efforts to make them so.

The comparison is that you owe it to yourself to carefully evaluate whom it is you are going to be working for.

In my case, it was a company rumored to be ripe for a merger. In Josh McDaniel's case it was a sleazy, lying, drug-addled owner.

We made good choices, though it was touch-and-go for awhile.

Many people in the sports world are saying this shows great immaturity on behalf of McDaniels. He essentially screwed two assistant coaches by not taking the job, too. This guy better hope Kraft eventually makes him the head guy, cause he ain’t gonna get too many calls from other teams after this sophomoric stunt. Ultimately this shows that the Colts are the one who dodged a bullet. This guy has a lot of growing up to do.

Many people in the sports world are saying this shows great immaturity on behalf of McDaniels. He essentially screwed two assistant coaches by not taking the job, too. This guy better hope Kraft eventually makes him the head guy, cause he ain’t gonna get too many calls from other teams after this sophomoric stunt. Ultimately this shows that the Colts are the one who dodged a bullet. This guy has a lot of growing up to do.
Maybe you know the andwer.

Did the Patriots or Kraft give permission to the Colts to approach McDaniels about this job?

I believe anti-tampering rules prohibit one team from contacting the players of another team but did not know whether similar rules prohibit one team from contacting another team's coaches too.

If so, I wonder what was discussed about the Patriots' intentions as to him.

Maybe you know the andwer.

Did the Patriots or Kraft give permission to the Colts to approach McDaniels about this job?

I believe anti-tampering rules prohibit one .
The Patriots granted the Colts permission to interview with and negotiate with McDaniels. In doing so, he remained a Patriots employee, and so the Patriots retained the ability to also negotiate with McDaniels, to counter or match any Colts offer, in short to protect their own interests.

Any effort to say the Patriots somehow went behind the Colts backs to scuttle a deal is ill-informed nonsense.

A deal is a deal when there is ink on a page, not a second before. Don't fall for the Colts play-dumb routine.

PFT explains it well... it's the Colts that tried to pull a dick move.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ears-mess-with-dave-mcginnis/#comment-6071246

On Tuesday the Colts announced that Josh McDaniels would be their next head coach, but by Tuesday night McDaniels had informed them he wasn’t taking the job.

McDaniels never signed a contract with the Colts, never put out a public statement saying he would be the next Colts head coach, and repeatedly refused to answer reporters when they asked him if he’d coach the Colts. So why did the Colts put out the announcement?

Maybe the Colts thought a verbal agreement was good enough. Or maybe the Colts knew that (as PFT reported on Sunday) McDaniels was wavering, and they thought putting out a public announcement would make him feel like he had no choice but to follow through.

-------

as to the assistant coaches, maybe McDaniels discussed with the Colts who it was he’d like to hire, once (and if) he accepted, and the Colts went and hired them as part of their effort to make him feel like he had no choice but to go there.

It’s not hard to believe that the Colts can be both that incompetent and that sleazy. Look at their drug-addled lying weasel of an owner.
Except for the coaching staff that McDaniels had already put together, some of which had already agreed and signed contracts. But yeah...the Colts tried to force Josh to take the job. How many lies can you tell in one day?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
by Rangeline Fan, the Boiler Man....How many lies can you tell in one day?
The answer is zero.

Josh McDaniels hired no one. He has never been an employee of the Indy Turds. It is not clear if he ever spoke to those coaches, who curiously all had close connections to BALLARD.

It is likely that Josh indicated he liked those guys and could work with them, if and when Josh was hired. Was he hired? Duh...

....Any effort to say the Patriots somehow went behind the Colts backs to scuttle a deal is ill-informed nonsense...
Really? Let's look at some of your posts in this thread...

Adam Schefter

✔@AdamSchefter

Text from one league source: “That’s Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since deflategate.”

-----------
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EFF THE DEFLATEGATE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Chatham‏Verified account@chatham58
Life lesson: Never ever make false accusations about someone. Revenge is just too damn scrumptious...and it doesn’t have an expiration date.

tumblr_ot7rnp5FIz1vqzdjoo1_540.gif

NESN‏Verified account@NESN 39m39 minutes ago
Robert Kraft reportedly talked Josh McDaniels into spurning Colts as part of a vendetta to "(expletive)" over Indianapolis for Deflategate. http://nesn.com/?p=817710

DVZZ47mVAAAC7dr.jpg

30 replies80 retweets224 likes

Three posts of yours seem to say otherwise. Once again, you are trapped by your own posts. How can a "scientist" like yourself be so careless with things like this?

Keep posting...you keep proving yourself to be a fool.

The answer is zero.

Josh McDaniels hired no one. He has never been an employee of the Indy Turds. It is not clear if he ever spoke to those coaches, who curiously all had close connections to BALLARD.

It is likely that Josh indicated he liked those guys and could work with them, if and when Josh was hired. Was he hired? Duh...
I'm guessing that those assistants would disagree with you....and since you profess "karma" as being a bitch...I hope Josh is ready for the big chuck it is going to take out of him.

With people like you in "academia", it's no wonder we have a bunch of whiny pussies entering the work force.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think what Shefter, whom I QUOTED, said is hilarious, but also nonsense.

Kraft protected his own interests and did not seek revenge on the deflategate liars. I bet it made him feel good afterwards, though, because yes...he remembers.

Got that, Boilerman?

I think the McDaniels family did not react well after meeting the realtor for a tour, after the realtor said "Pleased to meet you! I was told you're in sports, so I was afraid you would be [n-words]"
Must have been Boston area transplants. Wait, I forgot...Boston sports fans have never been known to be racists.

Yeah, I think what Shefter, whom I QUOTED, said is hilarious, but also nonsense.

Kraft protected his own interests and did not seek revenge on the deflategate liars. I bet it made him feel good afterwards, though, because yes...he remembers.

Got that, Boilerman?
So how many times can you contradict yourself in one thread? Please keep going...this is getting humorous.

So how many times can you contradict yourself in one thread? Please keep going...this is getting humorous.
I posted Shefter's opinion, and attributed it to him. Do I agree with it? No. Did I ever say I agreed with it? No. Did I find it HILARIOUS? YES. hence the Game of thrones meme.

Got it yet, Dickwad Boilerman?

I posted Shefter's opinion, and attributed it to him. Do I agree with it? No. Did I ever say I agreed with it? No. Did I find it HILARIOUS? YES. hence the Game of thrones meme.

Got it yet, Dickwad Boilerman?
You posted three similar opinions...yet you don't agree with them. Got it.

Keep digging that hole. Your own posts betray you.

My bad, it's obvious you aren't dodging it...you keep posting and I keep proving you wrong.

Back to name calling I see...that's against forum rules.
Ohhhh.... call the hall monitor, Boilerman.

You won't answer ANY question.

Fear, or pure stupidity?

Ohhhh.... call the hall monitor, Boilerman.

You won't answer ANY question.

Fear, or pure stupidity?
I'm not the one to resort to name calling because I cannot keep my stories straight. That would be you.

You were upset that the ref didn't follow the rule regarding a supposed illegal formation...I would think you would be upset if a moderator didn't enforce the rules here as well....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT