ADVERTISEMENT

Typical Patriots Dick Move

LOL... screw over the Dolts, the Deflategate Liars, love it!

NE assistant head coach, doubling his salary...

Josh...

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely.jpg

Colts dodged a huge bullet. Guy's a ****ing loser. And even more than that, clearly a shitty human being. You don't assemble an entire staff, have coaches quit their current gig, then do something like this in the last hour.

What a pussy. He belongs up there with the other vile pigs that infest that city. He'll flame out within 3 yrs of taking over for hoodie, and never get another job in his career.

Who could possibly be surprised by another low character move by a Patriot, let’s see...

1. Abandon pregnant wife
2. Multiple murders
3. Get caught cheating multiple times
4. Reneg on agreement to accept job

I’m sure I’m forgetting some others.

Hahah, can’t believe Irsay was gonna hire a pos from that group of deplorables. Blessing he backed out...

Adam Schefter

✔@AdamSchefter

Text from one league source: “That’s Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since deflategate.”

-----------
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EFF THE DEFLATEGATE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!

Colts dodged a huge bullet. Guy's a ****ing loser. And even more than that, clearly a shitty human being. You don't assemble an entire staff, have coaches quit their current gig, then do something like this in the last hour.

What a pussy. He belongs up there with the other vile pigs that infest that city. He'll flame out within 3 yrs of taking over for hoodie, and never get another job in his career.
It will be fun to watch him drag the Patriots back down to irrelevancy once Belichick retires. Agree the Colts can do better.

The Colts almost caught themselves a bright innovative coach... but they did not SURVIVE THE GROUND!

I know I’m late on this topic, but the colts got dam lucky not to hire that sad sack of sh*t. He seems like a good coordinator, but clearly is an awful coach. I mean, who is really dumb enough to draft Tebow 13th overall in the first round?!?!

If you recall, Belichick did the same thing to the Jets. At the last minute he changed his mind and went to the Pats after agreeing to take the NY job. Perhaps McDaniel is Bill’s love child.

If you recall, Belichick did the same thing to the Jets. At the last minute he changed his mind and went to the Pats after agreeing to take the NY job. Perhaps McDaniel is Bill’s love child.
The Jets franchise was for sale at the time, and BB had the confidence of the outgoing owner and had bad feelings about the contenders to buy the team, including Woody Johnson.

Wise decision. Like this one.

Both guys avoided a cesspool.

Kraft and BB are having dinner at a restaurant in Boston:

Dave Portnoy‏@stoolpresidente
I'd love to be a fly on the wall for this conversation between Kraft and Belichick that is going on right now

DVZXQ92WsAEfdSi.jpg
“Bill I’ll be 80 in a few years and you’ll be 70 in a few and our damn QB is over 40. It was a good run, but shortly it’s all gonna end.”

There ya go.

Reactions: kmathum and 76-1
Josh's wife wanted to stay in the area, especially because of the 4 kids, not settling in a land of ignorant Trumptard KKK angry white dudes who think the Earth is flat and evolution isn't real.

Josh's wife wanted to stay in the area, especially because of the 4 kids, not settling in a land of ignorant Trumptard KKK angry white dudes who think the Earth is flat and evolution isn't real.
I was laughing about Colts being the Colts until I heard more details.

Dude had 4 guys lined up to come to Indy to be on his staff. 2 already agreed to pick up their families and move after signing a contract with the Colts. None of them have heard from the douche today. I hope one of them catch him out and about sometime, because he ****ed them over in a big way.

Reactions: 76-1
Similar to you huh? People in class houses.....should STFU.
See the blue square in the middle? That's where the Colts play and practice. Mommy could have sheltered the kiddies.
I'm not concerned, it'll work itself out, but once again:
People in class houses.....should STFU.

Best thing that could possibly have happened.

The Colts dodged a .50 bullet.

They've still got a chance to hire a real football coach who's not a proven complete douche bag...

The only negative out of this is our losing those two #1 draft picks he would have brought us before we sent him back home to bean town...

Last edited:
Reactions: twenty02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT