ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporter just lit himself on fire outside the courthouse...

Not a cult. But truly sad. I swear he could do a Jim Jones thing and millions would off themselves. Not a cult.

When I responded I thought you had actually read that he was a Trump supporter. I haven't seen that, so unless you've seen something that definitively says the person is a Trump supporter you shouldn't have posted it that way. We don't know yet.
he had a lawsuit against the Clintons and the new world order. pretty safe to assume he's a brain washed pube.

Reactions: Indyhorn
No, it’s not safe to assume that. It definitely wasn’t safe to assume it when you made the title of this thread. Read this and take a look at the sign he’s holding:

Brad Pitt in Se7en was way ahead of his time and hadn’t even met Kurt yet.

“I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading Guns and Ammo, masturbating in your own feces. Do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how f***ing crazy I really am!"? Yeah, do you guys do that?”

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I assume that ALL. Of us know that this OP thread title is attention whoring 101, I mean self marketing, right? RIGHT?
Kurt has a tendency to jump to conclusions to support his “Republicans bad, Democrats good” agenda. Now I honestly admit that I wouldn’t be surprised if an exceptionally nutty Trumpster living in alternate reality full time did this, but I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion like Kurt did.

Not a cult. But truly sad. I swear he could do a Jim Jones thing and millions would off themselves. Not a cult.

Come again dear?

2024-04-19T204545Z_55730361_RC2397ASCJLP_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-NEW-YORK-TRIAL.jpg

Reading this thread (and others), it is simply bizarre to me the lengths people will go to force every single situation through their tribal lens. This man clearly was suffering from mental illness.

But while we're at it, let's also try to figure out if this guy was, or would be, a Purdue or IU fan so we can trumpet ourselves and denigrate "the other," shall we?

Reading this thread (and others), it is simply bizarre to me the lengths people will go to force every single situation through their tribal lens. This man clearly was suffering from mental illness.

But while we're at it, let's also try to figure out if this guy was, or would be, a Purdue or IU fan so we can trumpet ourselves and denigrate "the other," shall we?
The non-serious hyper partisans reveal themselves at each and every turn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT