ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and MAGA spirals into a vortex of self pity, victimhood and utter unaccountability, and the GOP is fine w it.

Trump is. Exponentially.

And, as the next president, surrounded by his Project 2025 team, with two more appointees to a Supreme Court that's in his back pocket, without having to deal with voters and reelection again, he'll sow much more chaos and destruction.

Eileen Cannon on the Court?

Trump is. Exponentially.

And, as the next president, surrounded by his Project 2025 team, with two more appointees to a Supreme Court that's in his back pocket, without having to deal with voters and reelection again, he'll sow much more chaos and destruction.
I can’t wait his AG appointment. 😂

Reactions: DANC
I always feel like I'm in a badly rewritten script of Back to the Future with Trump no longer playing just the character, Biff.

Oh no, he's not compliant enough. Look for someone like Jeffrey Clark.
We want someone as fair and balanced as Garland. As soon as the “peaceful protests” start after the election he needs to throw all their assess in prison. 😂 When he’s done with that, charge every Biden family member and then on to Pelosi and others. 😂 Lawfare baby! 😂

• Love
Reactions: DANC
I was thinking it was a little early in the process for that much copium. This is still a toss up election a month out....
I think they're in full blown panic. There's no other reason for Kamala to do an interview with Brett Baier today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT