ADVERTISEMENT

What we've learned about the Coachella incident

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
I wanted to put this in a seperate thread because it goes to what I said about all the criticim the SS and FBI got following the assasination attempt n Trump in PA. People were asking why they didn't stop the kid as a "suspicious person", and I maintained that he looked like a typical Trump rally attendee and people with guns are not exactly unusual at Trump rallies. For example, we know because of testimony to the Jan 6 Committee that the SS was aware of armed individuals outside the security perimeter when Trump was giving his speech.

We also know that Trump was upset that some of the people who weren't coming inside the perimeter were disauded by the fact they had to go thru the manometer r and presumably surrender their weapons. So he yelled at the SS demanding they stop screening people because "they're all my people and they don't want to hurt me". So that is the background to both the failure to detain the kid in PA, and the actual detainment of the guy in Coachella.

I'm not talking about criticism the agencies got regrading how they handled seeing him on the roof. I'm talking about video that showed him walking around (looking like any other rally attendee) where people claimed he should have been stopped for "acting suspicious"...

Now remember the post captioned "They're never going to stop" which linked to this twitter genius and his detailing of the "3rd attempt" "on Trump's life?And all the conclusions some people leapt to, like Harris/Dems were to blame and it's all a plot?

It's almost damned if you do and damned if you don't. People heard about the guy being detained at Coachella, and then were up in arms that he was "released". It was all over the internet, people (who are geographically) challenged saying it was Kamala's fault due to rules she put in place while she was "ruining" SF. People saying it was CA's lax laws, and releasing felons.or that he was an FBI plant, so thy let him go.Just about every nutter conspiracy theory you could imagine... (Read the comments)

So it turns out that the guy was a Sov Cit driving a vehicle with fake license plates. But the reason he was initially arrested was because he advised the officers that he had loaded guns in his trunk. He claims that that was common practice when he attended Trump rallies in NV, but that he was unaware that apparently things were different in CA. According to the interview below he was actually a Caucus Captain for the Trump campaign in NV. He also claims to know members of the family,including both Eric and Jr. Which if true would kind of make them look (more) silly, since they were on social media attacking the Admin for the lax security and basically claiming that Harris was "responsible"...

So watch the interview and judge for yourself whether this guy was a dangerous assasin, a nutjob, or both. Maybe had the PA incident not occurred this might have been handled differently. One thing you can be sure of, is that many of the same people who were critical of him being released initially, are now going to turn around and claim the SS and sherrif's were harassing a Trump supporter by arresting him in the first place. I'm not sure he's really much different than the average Trump rally attendee, but I do think it will be interesting to see the reaction from the Bobbsey Twins if he can prove he actually knows them...

Another clip from Newsnation less than 2 days from the first one...

Again check out the comments and you'll again see people blaaming Law Enforcement for the unwarranted harassment of an innocent (if wacky) Trump supporter. And of course both Harris and the Dems are to blame as well. Because...of course...

Like I said. Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I wanted to put this in a seperate thread because it goes to what I said about all the criticim the SS and FBI got following the assasination attempt n Trump in PA. People were asking why they didn't stop the kid as a "suspicious person", and I maintained that he looked like a typical Trump rally attendee and people with guns are not exactly unusual at Trump rallies. For example, we know because of testimony to the Jan 6 Committee that the SS was aware of armed individuals outside the security perimeter when Trump was giving his speech.

We also know that Trump was upset that some of the people who weren't coming inside the perimeter were disauded by the fact they had to go thru the manometer r and presumably surrender their weapons. So he yelled at the SS demanding they stop screening people because "they're all my people and they don't want to hurt me". So that is the background to both the failure to detain the kid in PA, and the actual detainment of the guy in Coachella.

I'm not talking about criticism the agencies got regrading how they handled seeing him on the roof. I'm talking about video that showed him walking around (looking like any other rally attendee) where people claimed he should have been stopped for "acting suspicious"...

Now remember the post captioned "They're never going to stop" which linked to this twitter genius and his detailing of the "3rd attempt" "on Trump's life?And all the conclusions some people leapt to, like Harris/Dems were to blame and it's all a plot?

It's almost damned if you do and damned if you don't. People heard about the guy being detained at Coachella, and then were up in arms that he was "released". It was all over the internet, people (who are geographically) challenged saying it was Kamala's fault due to rules she put in place while she was "ruining" SF. People saying it was CA's lax laws, and releasing felons.or that he was an FBI plant, so thy let him go.Just about every nutter conspiracy theory you could imagine... (Read the comments)

So it turns out that the guy was a Sov Cit driving a vehicle with fake license plates. But the reason he was initially arrested was because he advised the officers that he had loaded guns in his trunk. He claims that that was common practice when he attended Trump rallies in NV, but that he was unaware that apparently things were different in CA. According to the interview below he was actually a Caucus Captain for the Trump campaign in NV. He also claims to know members of the family,including both Eric and Jr. Which if true would kind of make them look (more) silly, since they were on social media attacking the Admin for the lax security and basically claiming that Harris was "responsible"...

So watch the interview and judge for yourself whether this guy was a dangerous assasin, a nutjob, or both. Maybe had the PA incident not occurred this might have been handled differently. One thing you can be sure of, is that many of the same people who were critical of him being released initially, are now going to turn around and claim the SS and sherrif's were harassing a Trump supporter by arresting him in the first place. I'm not sure he's really much different than the average Trump rally attendee, but I do think it will be interesting to see the reaction from the Bobbsey Twins if he can prove he actually knows them...

Another clip from Newsnation less than 2 days from the first one...

Again check out the comments and you'll again see people blaaming Law Enforcement for the unwarranted harassment of an innocent (if wacky) Trump supporter. And of course both Harris and the Dems are to blame as well. Because...of course...

Like I said. Damned if you do, damned if you don't...
The only scenario more perfect,when it comes to this type of lunacy is if the person arrested had turned out to be the infamous "Caveman", and he was angry because Trump had failed to intervene when his car window was getting smashed around him. (if you missed that vido of Caveman praying to Trump to "rescue him" it's ****ing hilarious.)

And keep in mind the joker in Coachella and the Caveman are both members of the same tribe...

Trump is in Chicago today, on the heels of Coachella last week with Madison Square Garden event planned for next week.

What is the thought process going into these deep blue strongholds? Is he going for the popular vote?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT