ADVERTISEMENT

Trump a Thug 😂

They think this is getting the black vote. That and having a few speak at the convention. Lol. Poor Tim Scott did all that sucking up for nada.

They think this is getting the black vote. That and having a few speak at the convention. Lol. Poor Tim Scott did all that sucking up for nada.
Zeke this wasn’t serious. I thought it was funny. Most likely the guy doing it isn’t serious at all.

Don’t know how you can make fun of Tim Scott. Seems like a good guy who happens to be a black republican. How do you know he won’t get a cabinet position? Did the North Dakota governor suck up too? Why did you pick on the black guy?

You should have watched Home Depot founder interview today who is pro Haley and anti Trump but after watching Trump get off deck Saturday is going to support Trump.

Trump may surprise Thursday night. He might truly tone down and try to unite.

Yea, 1st was Trump made shoes. Then he was indicted. Now it's he got shot. All of those are presented as a reason why they believe black people will vote for Trump.

Shows you exactly what they truly think about black people.

I thought it was funny.
Funny equals humor, wit, and even sarcasm.. those qualities were not and are not present. Pointing at the random twitter black guy who is grifting off the same gullible base that Trump grifts from is the same as posting a random hillbilly grifting off of anti- Trump. It's stupid ..

By the way - can I call people a German Turnip? Or is that verboten?

Yea, 1st was Trump made shoes. Then he was indicted. Now it's he got shot. All of those are presented as a reason why they believe black people will vote for Trump.

I'm thinking this guy epitomizes the logic of many POC who have jumped on the Trump train. This guy actually thinks Trump was great because he got a "stimlis". And he's convinced (apparently) that Trump is all about more stimulus That also is a pretty common element of pro-Trump comments from people who claim to be Black who comment on right wing videos about why they love Trump.

Luckily,I doubt this guy will actually vote...

I'm thinking this guy epitomizes the logic of many POC who have jumped on the Trump train. This guy actually thinks Trump was great because he got a "stimlis". And he's convinced (apparently) that Trump is all about more stimulus That also is a pretty common element of pro-Trump comments from people who claim to be Black who comment on right wing videos about why they love Trump.

LOL. I love the blatant racism you will (unknowingly) drop in a post and then will turn around and white knight about conservative racism all over the board.

You are literally the caricature I have of white liberals when it comes to this topic. Racist ass white saviors that don't even realize how f'ing condescending you all are on this topic, particularly when your belief of what a black person must believe and how they must act is violated.

LOL. I love the blatant racism you will (unknowingly) drop in a post and then will turn around and white knight about conservative racism all over the board.

You are literally the caricature I have of white liberals when it comes to this topic. Racist ass white saviors that don't even realize how f'ing condescending you all are on this topic, particularly when your belief of what a black person must believe and how they must act is violated.
I’ve said it before and it’s confirmed here constantly - there is no one more sensitive to racism than a white liberal.

This is so racists and full of contempt it’s just sad you thought you should type it out.

Funny equals humor, wit, and even sarcasm.. those qualities were not and are not present. Pointing at the random twitter black guy who is grifting off the same gullible base that Trump grifts from is the same as posting a random hillbilly grifting off of anti- Trump. It's stupid ..

By the way - can I call people a German Turnip? Or is that verboten?
I don’t really give a damn what you do or what your opinion is.

On second thought Hillbilly might be off limits. I’ll think about it.

Thank you for your flattery, it scores no points.... I only wanted to get an answer to the German Turnip question. The rest is blah blah blah and I don't really care.

Last edited:
Thank you for your flattery, it scores no points.... I only wanted to get an answer to the German Turnip question. The rest is blah blah blah and I don't really care.
Haven’t decided on German Turnip and Hillbilly. If Mark gives up on Pedo you can use any insult you like.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Haven’t decided on German Turnip and Hillbilly. If Mark gives up on Pedo you can use any insult you like.
There's nothing offensive about being called a German Turnip unless the person wants to be offended. It's basically a trap designed to trigger the thin skinned and easily offended.

Isn't it weird what offends people .. Like, in this little experiment, you're noting that Mark is offended by people calling others pedos. Which is one of the most heinous, evil and scum bag things someone could be and you're 'thinking' about banning German Turnip.

Last edited:
There's nothing offensive about being called a German Turnip unless the person wants to be offended. It's basically a trap designed to trigger the thin skinned and easily offended.

Isn't it weird what offends people .. Like, in this little experiment, you're noting that Mark is offended by people calling others pedos. Which is one of the most heinous, evil and scum bag things someone could be and you're 'thinking' about German Turnip as being something to ban.
So calling Biden a Pedo off limits but calling Trump a Hitler is okay?

Isn't it weird what offends people .. Like, in this little experiment, you're noting that Mark is offended by people calling others pedos. Which is one of the most heinous, evil and scum bag things someone could be and you're 'thinking' about banning German Turnip.
How bout you and me start a kinder softer Cooler? How bout we both agree to stop all personal insults of other posters?

Dumb

• Love
Reactions: ulrey
Hey ya’ll it’s finally dawned on me. Dumb is pranksters safe word. When he feels uncomfortable or being used as a submissive he screams out “dumb”.
That’s when all penetration is SUPPOSED to stop. Supposed to stop.
He gets tired of looking like the inside of Trump voodoo doll in the hands of the left.
Ain’t karma a bitch?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT