ADVERTISEMENT

IU Tailgate Tickets for UCLA Game

iugradbamadad

Benchwarmer
Aug 21, 2006
Charleston, SC
I logged on the LA chapter of the IU Alumni Association to see if they were doing anything for the game. They are hosting a tailgate at 2:00. It is on the neighboring golf course. It is only $30 per person and includes food and drinks including beer and wine so not a bad deal. From what I can tell 600+ have signed up. You can sign up through their facebook page:

IUAA Los Angeles Facebook Page

or through the IU Alumni Assoc,, Kay Terrell at akterrel@iu.edu or 812-855-1171. Sign up deadline is August 30th.

Getting psyched not that football season is here. I am staying in Pasadena. It would be nice to find a local bar to meet up with some IU people on Friday night.

I logged on the LA chapter of the IU Alumni Association to see if they were doing anything for the game. They are hosting a tailgate at 2:00. It is on the neighboring golf course. It is only $30 per person and includes food and drinks including beer and wine so not a bad deal. From what I can tell 600+ have signed up. You can sign up through their facebook page:

or through the IU Alumni Assoc,, Kay Terrell at akterrel@iu.edu or 812-855-1171. Sign up deadline is August 30th.

Getting psyched not that football season is here. I am staying in Pasadena. It would be nice to find a local bar to meet up with some IU people on Friday night.

I wish I could go. I saw somewhere where IU has never played UCLA in football.

About 10 or 12 of us are doing our own tailgate on the golf course, MIght have to mosey over to the IU alumni party.

Hopefully we will see quite a few separate IU tailgates. We are flying in so this will be nice to have a base. We will crash yours later😀
Sounds good. I'm flying in Thursday night. Meeting up with other IU fans at the golf course plus a USC fan or two.

Reactions: red hornet
Where did you get tix. I heard the west side is best to sit because of the sun.
Figures. I got ours through the IU office to sit in the visitor section and it looks like their visitor section is the SE corner.

Where did you get tix. I heard the west side is best to sit because of the sun.
I think we got them through UCLA. We are in Section 17, which is supposed to be out of the sun.

I hesitate to say what row because the last time I did I was stalked by that Kraft Macaroni guy, but if you want to know the row, you can DM me.

Figures. I got ours through the IU office to sit in the visitor section and it looks like their visitor section is the SE corner.
I will never get football tickets from the IU ticket office. They are always the worst seats in the house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT