ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

I am sick of the name calling insults posters are throwing at each other. I think we need to make an effort to stop it. If I do it, delete post and ban me.

You know I can't do that, stoll. You're a Preemie and you're active on the sports boards. I'll just ridicule you and hope your sense of shame kicks in. :p

By the xenophobia displayed on these boards masquerading as patriotism and “Christianity”. A lot of posters who claim Christian values need to actually pick up the Bible and study it. That’s my epistle. I’m prepared to get blasted. IDGAF anymore
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Your accusations are too vague and non-specific to intelligently discuss.

Reactions: DANC
I am sick of the name calling insults posters are throwing at each other. I think we need to make an effort to stop it. If I do it, delete post and ban me.
Yeah, but there are some real idiots on here, and many times their problem is that nobody has ever pointed out their idiocy to them.

I mean, haven't you ever been out and seen some kid acting a fool, and say to yourself, "If only that kid had been taken out behind the woodshed at some point"?

Yeah, but there are some real idiots on here, and many times their problem is that nobody has ever pointed out their idiocy to them.

I mean, haven't you ever been out and seen some kid acting a fool, and say to yourself, "If only that kid had been taken out behind the woodshed at some point"?
I’ve seen it many times. Many years ago a client who owned Gymnastic Gym was in my office with her kid who was 5 years old. He was a terror in our waiting area and worse in my office. He grabbed a black magic marker from my desk. He made marks on my carpet and walls. The mother did nothing to stop or discipline him. To this day I can’t believe I didn’t tell her to get the hell out of my office.

I did move her account to another CPA in the office. Lol

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Even dems don't believe this....stop
How many times is Trump mentioned in Project 2025? I recall that it is somewhere over 350 times. At least 140 people who worked in the Trump administration were involved in formulating Project 2025. He addressed The Heritage Foundation when they were midway in crafting it and called it a guide for the next Republican administration. It's on tape.

When it was complete and got bad press, he tried to distance himself from it, like trying to distance your pinkie finger from your ring finger. The policies are quite detailed and he doesn't like that. He would rather talk in cliches and vague generalities than have actual policies that are open to scrutiny and attack.

How many times is Trump mentioned in Project 2025? I recall that it is somewhere over 350 times. At least 140 people who worked in the Trump administration were involved in formulating Project 2025.
This is actually impossible because I have it on good authority that everyone who worked in the Trump administration hates him and would never work with him again.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
There seems to be about a 50-50 split, which is telling.

Do you hate Mike Pence? Why?
I do not hate Mike Pence. But I know someone who does!

How do you know it isn't? You're the one that chose the archaic and clearly pejorative language. Do you still say "retarded" and "Chinamen" and "Jap" and "coloreds" as well as other such crap, Mr. Pence?

We would go from a sociopathic pussy-grabbing climate change denying white supremacist to a

calm and calculated gay-hating climate change denying white supremacist who is determined to establish the United States of Jesusland and aiming to declare the silly ark in Kentucky a national park.

So it would be going from a poop sandwich with extra popcorn to a poop sandwich with extra peanuts.

If Trump and Pence were in power when Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated, they would have released a statement condemning the violence "on all sides". Disgusted with these people...

"Good guy all around"

Unless you're gay, then he wants to electroshock the Jesus into you and the gay out of you.
Unless you're a educator, then he wants you to take a Jesus test first.
Unless you're not white, then he wants to lecture you on how you need to become more white-acting

Pence is the poster child for the ruination of a once-great political party.

A child could see a nip on here and it might scar him for LIFE.

Like what happened to Mike Pence.

What you are intentionally neglecting to point out is that the task force head (Pence, with lips locked on Trump's hind end) often has decided, in Dr. Fauci's words, to not listen to or to override the recommendations of the scientists on the task force.

Pence at the very least refused to participate in the coup and should get props from everybody for that, despite his long list of other flaws.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT