ADVERTISEMENT

Triple Crown

_0019_History.png

Bagger Dave's. Which itself was kind of an adventure, since the intersection at Auburn and Wallen is closed, which I didn't know about somehow. It's not a great bar, but I've been there enough that I'm friendly with the bartender.

I'll have to check out some downtown places, because the bar/restaurant scene on the north side is atrocious. Although I haven't been to Hideout 125 yet, and I think that Bar 145 is open now.

I attended the festivities at Churchill Downs. The crowd there yelled LOUD for Pharaoh.
He's no Secretariat, but he put up.

I lost all my big bets.
Cry for me Argentina.

Bagger Dave's. Which itself was kind of an adventure, since the intersection at Auburn and Wallen is closed, which I didn't know about somehow. It's not a great bar, but I've been there enough that I'm friendly with the bartender.

I'll have to check out some downtown places, because the bar/restaurant scene on the north side is atrocious. Although I haven't been to Hideout 125 yet, and I think that Bar 145 is open now.

That's your f*cking story?

Sweet Lord I want to kill myself.

you know Goat ain't gettin no pussy.

the dude is a 22 hr a day peegs mod. He actually bragged that for the 21 minutes he was out with a "female" the OTF would run wild LOL

Reactions: C-$ and FL33
Yeah, I can't believe I didn't think to take advantage of an emotionally wounded friend for sex. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

To be fair, I don't know if we can rush to judgement here. I do believe a mistake was likely made but the seriousness can't be fully established without something in a two-piece. (Her, not you.)

Reactions: Rangeline Fan
To be fair, I don't know if we can rush to judgement here. I do believe a mistake was likely made but the seriousness can't be fully established without something in a two-piece. (Her, not you.)
I'd go with honesty -- you wanted to ragdoll her, and you met her with the intention of doing just that, but the lighting was bad, and you were concerned that the hot wings caused her some gastro-intestinal distress.

If I live another hundred years I don't expect I'll ever see a horse run a Belmont in 2:24 like Secretariat. It seemed impossible, the speed he showed that day. I was 9.

American Pharoah ran great yesterday, had a fast track, and put up a 2:26.65. More that two and a half seconds slower.

It is good to see a triple crown winner again though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT