ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Galloway cannot defend the three...

He is slow to react and always lunges. This looks like ARCHIE teams all over again.
So, what's the correct way to defend a three while playing the 2 or 3 spot in IUs defense and what is causing the break down? "slow to react" isn't it dork. lmao ..

I'll give you a hint: slot, nail, rim. Here ya go professor, school us..

So, what's the correct way to defend a three while playing the 2 or 3 spot in IUs defense and what is causing the break down? "slow to react" isn't it dork. lmao ..

I'll give you a hint: slot, nail, rim. Here ya go professor, school us..
Why call people names?

He is slow to react and always lunges. This looks like ARCHIE teams all over again.
The whole programs on fire..And your calling out one guy who goes 💯 pct. And has been nothing but a positive.
Easy to tell ..You don't understand big time college basketball !

Reactions: bIhawk
The whole programs on fire..And your calling out one guy who goes 💯 pct. And has been nothing but a positive.
Don’t lie. He may be mostly positive but don’t act like it’s all positive. He’s been struggling with 3pt shooting and defense at times.

I mean since they try hard we give them cookies? Sparks gives everything he has when he is out there. He is horrendous at basketball though, is that not ok to say?

Trey should be a 6th man, instead woody has him as our lead guard. Woodys fault for sure, but Trey should never be starting for a good team.

They all get caught in the gaps. Trey is slower than some back out of his help and hedges. But singling him out is like picking someone blindly out of a hat. Most of them are really bad at it. Which is unfortunate because Woodys entire defensive philosophy depends on them being good at it.

The philosophy itself isn’t unique, or a bad one. But when you don’t recruit to it, and can’t coach consistent effort and focus…it’s too hard to be adequate at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT