ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Sisley HH 2025 gets offer from Purdon't

Even though both Steve Bouchie and Cody Zeller are big time Hoosiers.
Here in Daviess county there's tons of Purdue fans..
I guess we being a huge agriculture county helps the Boiler fanbase..

My wife is from Jay county - tucked in the central part of state on the OH border - and a decent amount of the people there are Purdue fans because they are farmers.

I don't know. I prayed for Cody Zeller to come to IU. I was at the church when my wife called to tel me he was IU bound. I gave a big shout in the church office. Did prayer help? It didn't hurt. I would want my worst enemy to win the lottery. You lose all your friends because they are jealous. You gain new friends because they are leeches. People all the time are hounding you for money. You wouldn't believe how many letters these Powerball winners get.
Seems like I recall how faith has a double edge …..to much faith then not enough wisdom….too little faith the not enough courage…..I think ypu lean towards the former

Seems like I recall how faith has a double edge …..to much faith then not enough wisdom….too little faith the not enough courage…..I think ypu lean towards the former
Friend, faith is simply put, Trust. How much do you trust people and God? Now people can be untrustworthy. But God is NEVER untrustworthy. He is always faithful to His promises.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT