ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer names we're actually looking at.......

too slow ..
Could be. He certainly didn’t have issues getting where he wanted...ever...at Wesleyan. And the speed drop off at that level isn’t as dramatic as the size and strength drop off is.

Speed is a concern though defensively probably. As would be how he’d score other than open 3s, against high major competition.

There were people a lot smarter than you or I that thought he was the best college player in Indiana the last couple years though.

Certainly worth a 1 year Scholl risk. If for no other reason than his shooting ability.

Could be. He certainly didn’t have issues getting where he wanted...ever...at Wesleyan. And the speed drop off at that level isn’t as dramatic as the size and strength drop off is.

Speed is a concern though defensively probably. As would be how he’d score other than open 3s, against high major competition.

There were people a lot smarter than you or I that thought he was the best college player in Indiana the last couple years though.

Certainly worth a 1 year Scholl risk. If for no other reason than his shooting ability.

should always roll the dice on the 13th scholly. Archie pissed me off like all hell not using them. If he can’t play, that’s fine, bench him. That chance he could hit and be an off the bench 10pts a game guy and 45% from three like the IL sniper? Well worth it.

Has Tre Mathews committed anywhere?
May not be the perfect 4-1, but it could be a terrific 3-2.

I'd rather have the experienced guy being the 2 guard, and the inexperienced guy being the big.

My thinking is we need a solid, experienced 3 pt shooter for 1 year only...on the other hand, with regard to a big, we need someone who's willing to play 5 minutes a game, and then more the next next year. Basically, we just need anther body for 2022. Of course I'd rather have an experienced big, but whoever we get will want to play 15-20M a game. and that doesn't seem possible.
I get that but they have Rob, (SR), Stewart (RS-JR) and XJ (JR) plus Leal and Galloway. In the short term, I can see where a one year guy works but Lander and Bates form quite a nice duo for the future.

Reactions: 76-1
Well, there might be a bit more "smoke" on the Mangas front.

One of the well connected posters (might even be the moderator) on the Btown Banners site is saying he's hearing Mangas will either be playing in Bloomington next year or playing pro (assume overseas). Sure seems to me that the kid is wanting to go to IU. Should be interesting to follow.
I wonder if Kyle Mangas would consider being a walk-on at IU.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT