ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young of Oklahoma

IU Scott

Hall of Famer
Jun 28, 2014
Greenfield Indiana
is the best player in the country. Oklahoma just put up 68 in the first half against Northwestern. Young has 25 points and 10 assist in the first half. He is coming off a game with 22 assist and has scored over 20 points in every game. Also he is a freshman and reminds me of Steph Curry and is better than Curry was at Davidson.

He is indeed the best player in the country, by a wide margin.....

A testament to how recruiting services, and indeed everyone overlooks the flyover states.

If he went to high school in Durham and not Norman, he would no doubt have been the #1 player in the country.

Reactions: IUgradman
He is indeed the best player in the country, by a wide margin.....

A testament to how recruiting services, and indeed everyone overlooks the flyover states.

If he went to high school in Durham and not Norman, he would no doubt have been the #1 player in the country.
During the game they talked about his recruitment and he picked Oklahoma over Kansas. He said early o his favorite was UK but they took another point guard so he picked Oklahoma.

I've got to see it in conference.
Tour telling me .He's so good no one has an answer for him.
Get back to me in March.

Not saying he can't ball.
But I want to see it a whole season.
For us old folks.
I've herd a comparison of
Mo Cheeks.
That's big time !

I've got to see it in conference.
Tour telling me .He's so good no one has an answer for him.
Get back to me in March.

Not saying he can't ball.
But I want to see it a whole season.
For us old folks.
I've herd a comparison of
Mo Cheeks.
That's big time !
The Big 12 doesn't believe in D, so his point and assist #'s may go up in conference play.

He's good, but has a serious tendancy to push off, he does it nearly every time he drives. Its an offensive foul every time, surprised not more people have noticed this about his play

22 assists in one game, d@mn. W/O looking it up, IU is probably lucky to have someone with 22 assist this entire season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT