ADVERTISEMENT

Tough guy drone strikes 7 children...

Psaki said today that Biden wants a full investigation into this botched drone air strike.

Prediction: their investigation will show that Trump was responsible.
If the shoe fits, ...

Name the last time publicly, Trump ever admitted he was wrong? When's the last time he's said "I'm sorry or I made a mistake."? Never!

Was he ever wrong?

Yikes!!! Not good/acceptable/sane/fit to serve/lead or drone anyone

Why were so many voters so quick to give a lifetime, liberal (D) free reign in the (R) Party?

Answer: horrible party leadership/alternatives

Trump's epitaph will read: "Never before have so very many, been fooled by so very few."

I don’t know who you are and why you’re posting so much all the sudden, but the moronic, overly agitated, progressive quota is already full on this board, hit the bricks.
I've lost more conservatism, than you'll ever have.

Tell us this, do you actually think if Trump is nominated for 2024, he'd have a chance? Answer: No, & the 'down ticket' would be devastated, even worse than in 2020.

Top three (R) presidential candidates for 2024:

1. Ron DeSantis (politically cleanest of the contenders, but a deep dive into his past is coming soon)
2. Mike Pence (too many (R)s think he abandoned Trump in his hour of need/insanity)
3. Ted Cruz (Turtle will see Ted is never nominated, just like in 2016 :O )

There are no 'dark horses' here, only those that would lose even bigger. Ron has 'the best chance', but it would take something like a WW III for him to even have a chance. Your time will come next in 2032. You best be ready then, because this will be your last (R) president, ever, & a one termer at that.

In short, you're screwed until 2032. Thank t(R)umpenstein for that, & 'party leadership'. :)

Trump & party leadership have turned off/alienated the largest block of voters, the women, & they're never coming back to pre 2016 Trump levels.

:O

Doc Meeks

Last edited:
There is a line in Patton at the end when he is riding a horse in an indoor arena answering questions which basically and he says the same thing
Gen. Patton died (Jeep overturned accident) about three days after losing possession of 'The Sword of Destiny'. He wasn't the first, nor will he be the last. Most don't know about the dark secrets Patton kept, but would be surprised if they did know. He was never who they thought he was.

The more you know

"Old Soldier's never die, ..."

Afraid to address the facts? The fact that you're blind to anything put forth by the Democrat Party.

But you're a good little puppet.
Tell us this, are you more of a Republican, conservative, or Trump supporter?

Your answer will tell all, exactly who you are, & a lot more.

Btw, I hope you're an American, before any of the other three, right?

Before Trump/2016, after considering myself an American first, I considered myself much more of a conservative, than Republican, & no man/candidate/politician or party ever came before country.

If the shoe fits, ...

Name the last time publicly, Trump ever admitted he was wrong? When's the last time he's said "I'm sorry or I made a mistake."? Never!

Was he ever wrong?

Yikes!!! Not good/acceptable/sane/fit to serve/lead or drone anyone

Why were so many voters so quick to give a lifetime, liberal (D) free reign in the (R) Party?

Answer: horrible party leadership/alternatives

Trump's epitaph will read: "Never before have so very many, been fooled by so very few
We’re talking current events. Biden is president. The blood from that drone strike is on Joe’s hands. Try to stay on point. I realize TDS is a consuming affliction. Take some walks and eat some fresh fruit. The mean tweeter is gone. Orange man bad isn’t your president anymore.

We’re talking current events. Biden is president. The blood from that drone strike is on Joe’s hands. Try to stay on point. I realize TDS is a consuming affliction. Take some walks and eat some fresh fruit. The mean tweeter is gone. Orange man bad isn’t your president anymore.
Your secret is safe with us. How much did you donate to Trump's 2020 reelection campaign? :)

Btw, he/Trump keeps saying he's coming back soon, as president (2020 election, remember?). When is "soon"? After he gets enough donations to fund him for another few years? :) He took you, & then some. :)

Your team still on the floor? :)

:)

Your secret is safe with us. How much did you donate to Trump's 2020 reelection campaign? :)

Btw, he/Trump keeps saying he's coming back soon, as president (2020 election, remember?). When is "soon"? After he gets enough donations to fund him for another few years? :) He took you, & then some. :)

:)
Didn’t vote for him once.
have never donated to any politician. Never will. Already taxed too much. No one’s getting another dime outta my ass.

you really are a one trick pony.
orange man bad!

Didn’t vote for him once.
have never donated to any politician. Never will. Already taxed too much. No one’s getting another dime outta my ass.

you really are a one trick pony.
orange man bad!
"Bad", no, deadly, dangerous & a mentally ill, lying machine, yes. He's also a clown, but he enjoys the publicity from that.

How's 'Horseface' doing?

I didn't vote for Biden, but it was Trump's isolationist, Afghanistan policy that Biden followed in withdrawing, & Trump droned/killed more innocent civilians than Biden has. Why do you love Trump so much, the (R) moniker? I'll give you he's now officially a '(R)', & he can have that party, after destroying it. He has never been a 'conservative', will never be one, & has never had any intention of ever being one.

Should I type slower, while that sinks in, or are you of the opinion he has made no mistakes, & will never make any, just like Trumpster himself. Fact is, he conned you & millions of others, & now you're too embarrassed & ashamed to ever admit it. Are you Dan Dakich? Do you work for Fix News?

I didn't vote for Biden, but it was Trump's isolationist, Afghanistan policy that Biden followed in withdrawing, & Trump droned/killed more innocent civilians than Biden has. Why do you love Trump so much, the (R) moniker? I'll give you he's now officially a '(R)', & he can have that party, after destroying it. He has never been a 'conservative', will never be one, & has never had any intention of ever being one.

Should I type slower, while that sinks in, or are you of the opinion he has made no mistakes, & will never make any, just like Trumpster himself. Fact is, he conned you & millions of others, & now you're too embarrassed & ashamed to ever admit it. Are you Dan Dakich? Do you work for Fix News?

Jesus Christ. Give it a rest. Your fingertips are going to melt.

The thing is the same people that criticized Bush will be on here defending Biden when both probably acted on the information they had. I'd like to know for sure who was killed with the drone attack. Seems like to me it would be difficult to get good information out of there.
Obviously, since we left Afghanistan, getting good intel in the region & country will suffer, & both Trump & Republicans, & Biden & Democrats are responsible. In the end, ...

Both parties suck (as does the Libertarian Party) :O

Doc Meeks

Some drones are now dropping ordnance called Ninja that has no explosive warhead but instead shoots out big blades just before impact. Maybe that's the reason.

Some drones are now dropping ordnance called Ninja that has no explosive warhead but instead shoots out big blades just before impact. Maybe that's the reason.

Yep, a lot more personalized, & a lot less collateral damage/casualties. America & our allies are trying to kill fewer & fewer 'non combatants'/civilians when striking our enemies. Usually works out better for both/all sides.

Sometimes bombs loaded with leaflets/propaganda work out better & quicker than many believe. The long term psychological approach is gaining more & more traction with all militaries (& costs less too), including that of the China & Russia. You can still bomb them, but mess with their heads & try to convert the flexible in the process.

The intel age/Radio America

Doc Meeks

I was reading an article a while back about us trying to make war too clean. Not that I agree with it but it had some interesting points about people (civilians ) not caring about war very much as long as it didn't affect them so there was never any reason to stop fighting. I tried to find the article again but couldn't.
Star Trek 1966

Obviously, since we left Afghanistan, getting good intel in the region & country will suffer, & both Trump & Republicans, & Biden & Democrats are responsible. In the end, ...

Both parties suck (as does the Libertarian Party) :O

Doc Meeks
ok then what party does that leave you? We're kinda running out of options other than total anarchy or militant communism.

You know Patton was a real person, right?

(I'm sorry...that was a mean tweet.)
Really? Holy sh*t!!! I thought that whole movie was total fiction.

In reality and I discussed w/ a fellow history buff that a lot of people tend to identify w/Geo C Scott AS Patton more than Patton. Whatever, the line is really a good one whether the real Patton had any part in it or not.

It is kind of funny though, coming from you as I try and guess are you a real a**hole or just acting like one on a message board ? Sometimes it is hard to tell.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Really? Holy sh*t!!! I thought that whole movie was total fiction.

In reality and I discussed w/ a fellow history buff that a lot of people tend to identify w/Geo C Scott AS Patton more than Patton. Whatever, the line is really a good one whether the real Patton had any part in it or not.

It is kind of funny though, coming from you as I try and guess are you a real a**hole or just acting like one on a message board ? Sometimes it is hard to tell.
;)
I'll never tell (could be both).

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
The thing is the same people that criticized Bush will be on here defending Biden when both probably acted on the information they had. I'd like to know for sure who was killed with the drone attack. Seems like to me it would be difficult to get good information out of there.
How many years have we been killing civilians in drone strikes and other bombings? Decades? Why is everyone suddenly so upset about this one? I’m not saying it’s not a tragedy or it’s not horrific, but Jesus F*****g Christ, everyone is acting like this is the first time.

Reactions: billyhillui
Yep, a lot more personalized, & a lot less collateral damage/casualties. America & our allies are trying to kill fewer & fewer 'non combatants'/civilians when striking our enemies. Usually works out better for both/all sides.

Sometimes bombs loaded with leaflets/propaganda work out better & quicker than many believe. The long term psychological approach is gaining more & more traction with all militaries (& costs less too), including that of the China & Russia. You can still bomb them, but mess with their heads & try to convert the flexible in the process.

The intel age/Radio America

Doc Meeks
During the first gulf war, the USAF was retrofitting old, pre-existing freefall bombs with brand new guidance systems the
bombs never had before. You saw many of them on TV. But, sometimes, the USAF still couldn't use them in urban areas because of civilian casualties, no matter how accurate.

At the time, I wondered why the USAF didn't just take those old bomb casings and fill them with gravel. At 300-400 MPH, dropped from altitudes of 10-15,000 ft. from 10-12 miles away, it seemed to me a gravel bomb could wipe out Saddam Husein in a safehouse without needing an exploding warhead, thus not destroying the nearby buildings/civilians.

Maybe I should have told Schwarzkopf and Horner about this, but they kicked ass so quickly I never got the chance.

Reactions: billyhillui
How many years have we been killing civilians in drone strikes and other bombings? Decades? Why is everyone suddenly so upset about this one? I’m not saying it’s not a tragedy or it’s not horrific, but Jesus F*****g Christ, everyone is acting like this is the first time.
Exactly! That's why they call it 'war', & not hopscotch or pick up sticks. In war/battle/conflict, innocents/civilians often die. Hillary has Benghazi blood on her hands. Both parties worked to cover that one up, as both screwed up, at different times, & in different ways. Trey Gowdy was an absolute joke in that 'investigation'/coverup.

War is hell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT