ADVERTISEMENT

Tough day for the Izzo haters

Lol maybe it is because he knew the Bowen kids situation would get him caught like it ended up doing to Pitino.

Raises the question of why he went and asked Izzo to pay first. Maybe because he sent other kids that way before.

I'm sure Izzo's smart when it comes to that stuff. Either that or he really is a magician the way he can cover his tracks and his players assault charges

6f6_mjm100518msumadness39.jpeg

Reactions: TommyCracker
You do realize that he can save all the puppies in the world and he's still a rape enabling POS.

Will you build multiple statues of Izzo and place them next to all the campus security phones to remind student survivors to think twice before they report that they've been sexually assaulted by an athlete?

Reactions: ufo33 and 76-1
Lol maybe it is because he knew the Bowen kids situation would get him caught like it ended up doing to Pitino.

Raises the question of why he went and asked Izzo to pay first. Maybe because he sent other kids that way before.

I'm sure Izzo's smart when it comes to that stuff. Either that or he really is a magician the way he can cover his tracks and his players assault charges

6f6_mjm100518msumadness39.jpeg

This might help educate you, if I may:
https://thegame730am.com/izzos-hist...ption-scandal-isnt-as-seedy-as-you-may-think/

As you see, the relationship goes back many years, including the tragic death of the recruit of another son of the parent Dawkins .
Your lack of understanding of the history involved is apparent.

Izzo has NEVER,EVER been involved in cheating.
Could have had 2 more natty's if he had been.

DIdnt you guys lose a coach for cheating? I forgot his name...went somewhere down south. Too bad, he was agood coach.

Izzo isnt known for throwing chairs or choking anyone.

Glass houses, you know...Have a good one

https://thegame730am.com/izzos-hist...ption-scandal-isnt-as-seedy-as-you-may-think/

As you see, the relationship goes back many years, including the tragic death of the recruit of another son of the parent Dawkins .

DIdnt you guys lose a coach for cheating? I forgot his name...went somewhere down south. Too bad, he was agood coach.

Izzo covers up for rapists.
That's a new level of horrible.

Reactions: mike41703

^^^

Rape enabler.

Reactions: ufo33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT