ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 Eunuchs--for what price would you be castrated?

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
A

anon_6hv78pr714xta

This Rest is History podcast is my newfound love. Here's a great episode I listened to today:

Eunuchs existed throughout history and throughout different cultures. They were thought to be trustworthy and so kings and emperors would advance eunuchs quickly into positions of power and responsibility. Of course, they didn't choose to be eunuchs (except for some bizarre sect in Russia in the 1700-1800s that grew to as large as 100,000 people!), it was forced upon them, usually at a young age. With the power and status, many attained wealth that would not have been possible as a commoner.

So the question is, how much would it take for you to become a eunuch? Literally, how much are your balls worth to you?

This Rest is History podcast is my newfound love. Here's a great episode I listened to today:

Eunuchs existed throughout history and throughout different cultures. They were thought to be trustworthy and so kings and emperors would advance eunuchs quickly into positions of power and responsibility. Of course, they didn't choose to be eunuchs (except for some bizarre sect in Russia in the 1700-1800s that grew to as large as 100,000 people!), it was forced upon them, usually at a young age. With the power and status, many attained wealth that would not have been possible as a commoner.

So the question is, how much would it take for you to become a eunuch? Literally, how much are your balls worth to you?
Dunno. You’d have to ask the wife. Sadly I don’t think her price would be all that high.

couple hundred bucks i guess. super nice dinner out. not much. at this point it all needs to be lopped off anyway

That is a question that for me is not worth answering.

If you just identified as a eunuch was that enough? I just don't think I could intentionally do it for any price.

This seems like the most appropriate thread.

"My name is John Fettererman, I’m 42 years old and politically disabled, please do not be alarmed by my behavior, I have difficulty reading social cues. I’m a hard worker, very strong, and capable of basic physical labor. I cannot read but I can follow simple directions"

* (https://www.coffeeklatchcrew.com/the-stand-e3-blank-pages), 2022nov21

Didn't realize your name was the same as the politician. I always figured it was Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT