ADVERTISEMENT

Took a trip to the NW board

All of IU's football rivalries are forced, outside Purdue. No chance MSU sees our game as any sort of rivalry. They have Michigan, OSU, and PSU, heck even Notre Dame for years...all much bigger.

Maybe for IU...but I'd say the games against the big boys are always more anticipated. And even Illinois when we play them.

I guess since there's a spitoon involved though, its a big one?! And again, when MSU week rolls around, it'll be huge for us. Today though, its the least interesting of our remaining 6 games, and I don't think its even close.
PSU?

Reactions: red hornet
I just took a trip into Nebraska fantasy land reading all of the Nebraska forums. They think we are not very good and they think they are great. Reading all of it really makes me hope we just light them up!
They certainly have a pretty good team this season, but I think some of their fan base is still living in the past when they were an annual national championship threat back in the days when Moses parted the Red Sea.

The big question is….
Has anybody visited the GBI board yet?
I’m concerned for them. I think FEMA recently included them also for disaster relief in response to the recent Hurricane Helene?
Lumped them in as part of the government response.

Next step after the sellout is Dolson needs to offer a free beverage to all in the stadium 25 min before kickoff so the Rock is rockin early and those pregame camera shots look impressive to the TV audience.

baby steps

• Haha
Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT