ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Allen - I like his Attitude!

I love his attitude and the way he runs the program. It is good he is now just the HC and letting the OC and Dc do their jobs. If Tom came to my house to recruit my son I would push him to go to IU.

I thought it was interesting that Michigan State didn’t hire a new OC. They just moved everyone around. And at Illinois the HC took over the DC duties. So everyone is trying something different. I hope it doesn’t work out for MSU. I would kind of like to see Lovie succeed when he is not playing IU.

I thought it was interesting that Michigan State didn’t hire a new OC. They just moved everyone around. And at Illinois, the HC took over the DC duties. So everyone is trying something different. I hope it doesn’t work out for MSU. I would kind of like to see Lovie succeed when he is not playing IU.
Nothing personal or malicious meant here but...screw the Illini...vbg. Their success takes local recruit from us. Let them go 0-13 every year for all I care. We don't need more competition for players than we already have...

Okay...sorry...but I feel better now. Where are my meds??:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT