ADVERTISEMENT

Tina Peters - bubbye

Thank you, I am distracted counting my winnings from the Wynn last night. 😂
If you can get in, I highly recommend Wing Lei. Best Chinese restaurant I’ve ever been to. I also love the bar at the base of the penthouse elevators. Incredible gin martini.

Reactions: stollcpa
no but they sure celebrated trying to.

Trump has been convicted but remains free.

It's a shitshow on both sides mush. See the FEMA thread. Dems are stupid. Pubs are stupid. Everybody plays to a camera and a rube-esque audience whose only real threat is voting.

Nobody tried to....that was commentary on the fact that the Dems, the MSM, the FBI, and the CIA can lie , steal, cheat and never be held accountable for anything.

Trump did not use the office to go after his enemies. Biden sure as hell has.

Reactions: DANC
the fact that the Dems, the MSM, the FBI, and the CIA can lie , steal, cheat and never be held accountable for anything.

"the fact"

Facts that aren't published anywhere. C'mon man.

Also, would you say Eric Adams and Robert Menendez are being held accountable?

Anyone illegally interfering with an election should be treated the same. I’m non partisan, especially with something so important as our elections.
How does backing up some data interfere with or alter the results of an election in any way? Dems did countless illegal/unconstitutional things in 2020 that actually altered the election. None were charged.

"the fact"

Interesting that Menendez vowed to hold Biden responsible by holding hearings on the botched Afghan withdrawal. See CNBC on 8/21/21. And then criticized Biden for his border and immigration policies and pushed his own immigration plan. See NBC on 1/26/23.

Eric Adams?? Didn't he make public some criticism of Biden? Over immigration??

How did that work out for them?

At least they weren't killed. See Hillary, Mr. Epstein.

• Love
How does backing up some data interfere with or alter the results of an election in any way? Dems did countless illegal/unconstitutional things in 2020 that actually altered the election. None were charged.
Your head is packed with misinformation and lies which you’re incapable of recognizing as misinformation and lies.

Reactions: Digressions
Interesting that Menendez vowed to hold Biden responsible by holding hearings on the botched Afghan withdrawal. See CNBC on 8/21/21. And then criticized Biden for his border and immigration policies and pushed his own immigration plan. See NBC on 1/26/23.

So, hold people accountable.....conspiracy.

Don't hold people accountable.....conspiracy.

Make it make sense mush.

Let's compare that with the Atlanta chick and her lover boy who did Biden's bidding going after Trump. Have you seen any federal charges concerning their finances?

At least they weren't killed. See Hillary, Me Epstein.
Wow! Is there a bull shit conspiracy theory you don’t buy? Were you a 9/11 Truther too?

Reactions: larsIU
Nobody tried to....that was commentary on the fact that the Dems, the MSM, the FBI, and the CIA can lie , steal, cheat and never be held accountable for anything.

Trump did not use the office to go after his enemies. Biden sure as hell has.
The prosecutor and all the important prosecution witnesses against her were all Republicans, Including county commissioner Scott McGinnis, a former congressman and unsuccessful candidate for governor. This prosecution was decidedly non- political and shows us all what non-partisan politics is all about.

Get your head out of your ass.
You realize that coming from someone that unquestionably believes some of the most far fetched nonsensical conspiracy theories ever formulated doesn’t mean anything at all. It’s actually ironic.

Come on, were you a Truther? Maybe still are?

Where’s the proof? Are you just parroting the numerous times debunked lies of Trump?

Where’s the proof? Are you just parroting the numerous times debunked lies of Trump?

Well.....the spooks coming our right before the election and swearing on a stack of bibles that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation certainly affected the election. And Biden's henchmen going to google and threatening them not to report on it. And the State Prosecutors meeting with the Biden aides in the WH discussing Trump's state law charges. Illegal?? Something for which no one would ever be charged?? Wait....wasn't Trump charged in two cases on theories totally new to the legal system?

• Love
I don't think most normal people celebrate others going to prison, whatever the circumstances. Or in the January 6th situation, a woman being shot to death. It happens all the time on the Left, in this case with the OP.

To be fair, it happens on the far right as well. Hitler enjoyed seeing the July 20th conspirators hanging on meat hooks.
First, I am not "on the left." If you took the time to think and read, you would know that.

Second, you're damn right I am celebrating this woman going to prison. I am sick and f'ing tired of asshats like her (and people on this very board) screaming about imaginary voter fraud, making shit up out of thin air, and attempting to effectively throw this country into chaos. It's time people in power start paying for this bullshit and outright fraud. This woman has somehow convinced a bunch of absolute morons that she was trying to protect voters rather than steal an election. This shit has got to stop, and sending people like her to prison is warranted.

You're damn right I'm f'ing celebrating. And laughing at the imbeciles who think she was treated unfairly or was trying to work on the side of good.

I don’t know - it would seem that Trump valued Giuliani’s unwavering loyalty in supporting and defending the big lie regarding 2020 voter fraud until the check came.

I’m not defending Giuliani. It’s not surprising that Trump would screw over someone once they became a financial liability. At this point this is well established and anyone working with or for him should do so at their own risk.
Oh, so you have no idea what Trump could or could not have done - you just want an excuse to BUT TRUMP. Which has nothing to do with the OP.

You're really pathetic

Anyone illegally interfering with an election should be treated the same. I’m non partisan, especially with something so important as our elections.
Does that include a judge allowing a prosecution release of charges that cannot be challenged before the trial right before an election?

Election interference can take any form - what's your definition?

"the fact"

Lars, it's a fact the FBI lied to get a FISA warrants. You know that.

The prosecutor and all the important prosecution witnesses against her were all Republicans, Including county commissioner Scott McGinnis, a former congressman and unsuccessful candidate for governor. This prosecution was decidedly non- political and shows us all what non-partisan politics is all about.
I don't think anyone is arguing the prosecution, but isn't the judge considered to be liberal?

I think the sentence is what people find egregious.

Oh, so you have no idea what Trump could or could not have done - you just want an excuse to BUT TRUMP. Which has nothing to do with the OP.

You're really pathetic
Uh - Trump reportedly owes Giuliani $2 million in legal fees.

So I do have an idea what Trump probably should do. Did you not know that? Your comment makes sense if that's the case.

Just like Trump doesn't care about Tina Peters' life being flushed down the drain trying to help him steal an election, he doesn't care that Rudy has been bankrupted. That was the point I was making when you got your feeling hurt when I said something not nice about your hero.

Uh - Trump reportedly owes Giuliani $2 million in legal fees.

So I do have an idea what Trump probably should do. Did you not know that? Your comment makes sense if that's the case.

Just like Trump doesn't care about Tina Peters' life being flushed down the drain trying to help him steal an election, he doesn't care that Rudy has been bankrupted. That was the point I was making when you got your feeling hurt when I' said something not nice about your hero.
'reportedly'. By whom? MSNBC? lmao You guys just continue to get sucked in.

First you said Trump should help Giuliani. When I asked how, you said you didn't know.

You will find any excuse to bring Trump into a conversation that isn't about him. You are clinicially obsessed. Your mind is totally wrapped into Trump Trump Trump.

You were making no point - you just wanted to bring Trump into it. It's a real sickness with you and many others.

'reportedly'. By whom? MSNBC? lmao You guys just continue to get sucked in.

First you said Trump should help Giuliani. When I asked how, you said you didn't know.

You will find any excuse to bring Trump into a conversation that isn't about him. You are clinicially obsessed. Your mind is totally wrapped into Trump Trump Trump.

You were making no point - you just wanted to bring Trump into it. It's a real sickness with you and many others.
Good God you're bad at reading comprehension. You're right that I typed the words 'I don't know...' but that was sort of facetiously. My bad. I should have remembered who I was responding to and realized you have trouble with words, nuance and well just basic communication with other humans.

And I hate to break it to you....actually, no I don't. Tina Peters was just sentenced to 9 years in prison because was trying to help Mike effin' Lindell overturn the 2020 election and there are a lot of people in the wake of making similar horrible, cultish decisions that are paying a steep price for that.

Somehow everyone else got that but you. Probably because everyone else here is used to reading and writing at higher than a first grade level.

Good God you're bad at reading comprehension. You're right that I typed the words 'I don't know...' but that was sort of facetiously. My bad. I should have remembered who I was responding to and realized you have trouble with words, nuance and well just basic communication with other humans.

And I hate to break it to you....actually, no I don't. Tina Peters was just sentenced to 9 years in prison because was trying to help Mike effin' Lindell overturn the 2020 election and there are a lot of people in the wake of making similar horrible, cultish decisions that are paying a steep price for that.

Somehow everyone else got that but you. Probably because everyone else here is used to reading and writing at higher than a first grade level.
Gathering data is trying to overturn the election? That's what you're saying?

Investigating potential anomalies is trying to overturn the elecction?

You're sick, man. Really sick. You are so brainwashed by the media, it's sick.

I wonder if Hunter Biden’s judge will give him same sermon and sentence him to a longer term? His crimes span many years of breaking the law. He should get 20 or more years. Odds are “Biden Privilege” will keep him to little or no jail time.
And remember - Noodle's not a liberal. Remember when he started his own thread about Hunter being found guilty?

Yeah, neither do I.

That wasn’t her intention dumbass. Read some about this instead of pulling crap straight from the MAGA bunghole. You have it bad. One day you’ll get it. I hope.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

What do you think she thought Mike Lindell was going to do with that information? Better yet, what do think any potential anomalies My Pillow illegally obtained from her would prove?

The only crazy conspiracy here is the one Peters and Lindell were trying to perpetuate. The one I assume you fully subscribe to as well.

What do you think she thought Mike Lindell was going to do with that information? Better yet, what do think any potential anomalies My Pillow illegally obtained from her would prove?

The only crazy conspiracy here is the one Peters and Lindell were trying to perpetuate. The one I assume you fully subscribe to as well.
Look to see if any changes were made that might have affected the election. duh Are you really this dense?

Why does it take a private citizen to examine the software? If one of the candidates has questions about the election, why not come forth with all the data?

No, instead shit is hidden and information blocked. Does that inspire confidence in a clean election?

Just use your head, for once. It's been 4 years since the last election. Why isn't everything transparent by now?

You want to convict someone for breaking the law? Fine. But ask why they did it and is there a reason. That's what normally happens in court. People have demonstrated and broken the law since the country began. And they've been let off or given light sentences if no, or little, harm has been done. People break laws for matters of conscience, as this woman did.

What harm to anyone did this woman do to deserve 9 years? This is political persecution and it's obvious to all but the Trump deranged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT