ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz is headlining a voter engagement

Tim Walz is showing the rest of the country why it’s best we leave Minnesota to their own devices and don’t check in on them too much.

We don’t need them exporting their freak show to the rest of us.

GSkH2YUbIAEgKc2.jpg:large

tonight with black men. Who better to connect with young black men than Tim walz? Because apparently Michael Buble was unavailable.” Bill Maher 🤣🤣🤣
Not any more head scratching than why a Trump/Vance ticket would be more appealing to young black men.

“I hunt, the Vice President does”

Hand up for those that think Kamala Harris has gone on hunting trips? They are coming for your guns, make no mistake. A disarmed populace is an amenable populace. Goat, the sick **** that he is. Would love this shit.
Let’s stay the election. The Dream Team and Maga are ready to divvy up the states. We’ll keep it simple. We’ll allocate men based on T levels. Nov 4 instead of voting we’ll do blood tests.

Let’s stay the election. The Dream Team and Maga are ready to divvy up the states. We’ll keep it simple. We’ll allocate men based on T levels. Nov 4 instead of voting we’ll do blood tests.
No. Such a Country made up of solely liberal men would be invaded and taken over within weeks.

I don’t much like liberal men. But I want more them than servitude.

Now compare Walz to Vance. It’s not even close. Hopefully, Trump wins and keels over of old age or a heart attack while making love to Melanie, celebrating the win. Don’t hate me @dbmhoosier for saying it🫣

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
A JD Vance presidency would be so good for this country.
Yup. Just have to handle him a bit. Look Vance. You’re a super smart guy. We need that. Yale law brains and common sense and you know the struggle as evidenced by your book. But there’s something wrong with you. You’re terribly unsettling. And that’s okay. But we can’t have you out in the world with your fellow humans trying to fit in.

Press the button on this shoe box.
WOW!!!! It unfolds into a lectern.
That’s right Vance. The public can never see you outside of your lectern discussing political matters. Take it everywhere you go

Yup. Just have to handle him a bit. Look Vance. You’re a super smart guy. We need that. Yale law brains and common sense and you know the struggle as evidenced by your book. But there’s something wrong with you. You’re terribly unsettling. And that’s okay. But we can’t have you out in the world with your fellow humans trying to fit in.

Press the button on this shoe box.
WOW!!!! It unfolds into a lectern.
That’s right Vance. The public can never see you outside of your lectern discussing political matters. Take it everywhere you go
I think he fits in out in the world with fellow humans.

He’s just a dork. For those that aren’t accustomed to dorks he can be unsettling. I wish Kamala was a Dork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT