ADVERTISEMENT

An ever-expanding list of things American citizens are not 'allowed' to know...

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Epstein/Maxwell lists/videos
Diddy videos
Fed J6 covert operatives
White House Cocaine
JFK evidence
Crook's phone encrypted phone app.
Routh phone records
Everything Ray Epps.

I'm sure there are a lot more examples....

Last edited:
Epstein/Maxwell lists/videos
Diddy videos
Fed J6 covert operatives
White House Cocaine
JFK evidence
Crook's phone encrypted phone app.
Routh phone records
Everything Ray Epps.

I'm sure there are a lot more examples....
LOL! You are as dumb as dbm.

Epps was one of you and you ruined his life. You’re a horrible team mate.

LOL! You are as dumb as dbm.

Epps was one of you and you ruined his life. You’re a horrible team mate.
At the risk of being called dumb, I have a question. Why were two pathetic old ladies from the sticks of Greene County Indiana arrested, jailed and tried before anything was done with Epps? Those two ladies couldn’t lead an insurrection of a kindergarten class.

At the risk of being called dumb, I have a question. Why were two pathetic old ladies from the sticks of Greene County Indiana arrested, jailed and tried before anything was done with Epps? Those two ladies couldn’t lead an insurrection of a kindergarten class.
Don’t know and don’t see why it would matter. I’m a due process, law and order guy (aka Republican). They got due process and convicted. They’re criminals. When Epps got into the news I opined here that they’d get to him, but he wasn’t near the top of the list because he never went in and others testified that he recommended that they didn’t go in either. As predicted, they got to him and he was charged and convicted appropriately. Feds and CIs do NOT get convicted of crimes if they’re doing their jobs. He’s just another MAGA, but other MAGAs have ruined his life. I have no desire to team up with people like that.

Of the many things that strike me as not Republican about MAGA is this urge to defend J6 criminals. They aren’t heroes, they’re criminals.

Last edited:
So now it's the ORDER in which they were prosecuted that's the issue?

Don’t know and don’t see why it would matter. I’m a due process, law and order guy (aka Republican). They got due process and convicted. They’re criminals. When Epps got into the news I opined here that they’d get to him, but he wasn’t near the top of the list because he never went in and others testified that he recommended that they didn’t go in either. As predicted, they got to him and he was charged and convicted appropriately. Feds and CIs do NOT get convicted of crimes if they’re doing their jobs. He’s just another MAGA, but other MAGAs have ruined his life. I have no desire to team up with people like that.

Of the many things that strike me as not Republican about MAGA is this urge to defend J6 criminals. They aren’t heroes, they’re criminals.
I don’t follow that stuff but to your law and order my guess is again @stollcpa is concerned with selective prosecution, disparate sentencing etc.

Reactions: stollcpa
I don’t follow that stuff but to your law and order my guess is again @stollcpa is concerned with selective prosecution, disparate sentencing etc.
Maybe, but Epps is a convicted criminal. He was simply a MAGA guy and other MAGAs have ruined his life now. I find that despicable and the conspiracy theory one of the most illogical and stupid I’ve ever encountered.

Sure they are criminals, but doesn’t mean the government didn’t overreach and turn criminal conduct into a political cause. SCOTUS already said the government’s use of Sarbanes Oxley is overreach.

Incidentally, the Babbitt civil case is headed for trial. The court rejected the government immunity-based arguments for dismissal.

Sure they are criminals, but doesn’t mean the government didn’t overreach and turn criminal conduct into a political cause. SCOTUS already said the government’s use of Sarbanes Oxley is overreach.

Incidentally, the Babbitt civil case is headed for trial. The court rejected the government immunity-based arguments for dismissal.
I don’t concur with the first sentence.

I always thought shooting Babbitt was unnecessary.

I am not defending J6 criminals. I am saying there was selective prosecution of people that didn’t do much.

I am not defending J6 criminals. I am saying there was selective prosecution of people that didn’t do much.
I don’t know how we can judge that. We’re not law enforcement, judges or part of the juries so we don’t know the details. I’m good with letting them do their jobs because I have no reason to believe they aren’t.

Why would you think they’re selectively prosecuting anyone and what would be the purpose for it?

I don’t know how we can judge that. We’re not law enforcement, judges or part of the juries so we don’t know the details. I’m good with letting them do their jobs because I have no reason to believe they aren’t.

Why would you think they’re selectively prosecuting anyone and what would be the purpose for it?
My bad, prosecutors all over the country are applying justice with a blind eye.

Tell us their exact names, ages, birthdates, home addresses, dates of arrest and particulars of their arrests and I'll see what I can find.

Until then, your "question" can't be taken seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT