ADVERTISEMENT

Throw Jim a bone!

@Jim Coyle is running a promotion to snag more paid subscribers. If you're a regular here and enjoy whatever it is we've got going here, throw Jim a bone and subscribe. Looking at you, @mcmurtry66 .
I will re up and pay $50 a month, if @bloom is removed from mod status, and all admin ability revoked, left as only a simple poster with ZERO controls of anything except of what he posts, no exceptions. Use this as a contract and I am serious. I will even pay one year all at once.
Signed Joe_hoopsier ( I Will honor this tonight!! if my terms are met). that is $600!

I will re up and pay $50 a month, if @bloom is removed from mod status, and all admin ability revoked, left as only a simple poster with ZERO controls of anything except of what he posts, no exceptions. Use this as a contract and I am serious. I will even pay one year all at once.
Signed Joe_hoopsier ( I Will honor this tonight!! if my terms are met). that is $600!
Time is running out, do we have a deal @Jim Coyle

They play a lot of Rush over there, do they?
24x7

Geddy Lee Bass GIF by Jason Clarke

Jim's posts on the hoops freebie aren't exactly a big tent statement that welcomes fans who would rather not pay.
His pitch really needs some work. Kind of shocking how dismissive he is of long time posters. Came off bad to my ear.
I will add that I paid for many, many years as a member and customer service was worthless and it was impossible to cancel. I don’t follow iu sports so if this board dies…

Reactions: Spartans9312
I will add that I paid for many, many years as a member and customer service was worthless and it was impossible to cancel. I don’t follow iu sports so if this board dies…
The Big Social boards and some lesser lights in independent social boards have learned that free is not free for everyone, and have lost(monetized) revenue, and have been free storage space. In the gigs...for paid content creators.
Operating those servers costs money. I have been a paid 'member' in the past.
May reconsider....

The Big Social boards and some lesser lights in independent social boards have learned that free is not free for everyone, and have lost(monetized) revenue, and have been free storage space. In the gigs...for paid content creators.
Operating those servers costs money. I have been a paid 'member' in the past.
May reconsider....
I was a premium member for years and never even checked the boards. Just had my account hit. Well randomly I realized in addition to paying for cable I had been paying for cable tv I wasn’t even aware of. So one random day I cleaned out all I didn’t want to continue to subscribe to. This had the worst customer service

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT