ADVERTISEMENT

Three Indianapolis guys drafted....

jsenleo

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2003
Peter Werner - Cathedral & OSU - by Saints in 2nd Rd. ....... Cameron McGrone - Lawrence Central & Michigan - by Patriots in 5th Rd. .... Chris Evans - Ben Davis & Michigan - by Bengals in the 6th Rd.

Sure wish they stayed home and played in Bloomington but.... those three together in one class would have been nice.

Peter Werner - Cathedral & OSU - by Saints in 2nd Rd. ....... Cameron McGrone - Lawrence Central & Michigan - by Patriots in 5th Rd. .... Chris Evans - Ben Davis & Michigan - by Bengals in the 6th Rd.

Sure wish they stayed home and played in Bloomington but.... those three together in one class would have been nice.
We made McGrone look like his feet were buried in quicksand last season. Non-factor in the game.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
I think that was his backup. Pretty sure he was injured against us (but I could be wrong)...

He played... but, I think he was hurt early in the third period and didn't play after that. He finished with 4 solos tackles and 3 assists.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
He played... but, I think he was hurt early in the third period and didn't play after that. He finished with 4 solos tackles and 3 assists.

I stand corrected...😎 😌Since I can't remember what I had for breakfast, I guess I should refrain from prior game commentary...😣

Maybe I should give up the football forum and start working on my 2024 Presidential bid... 😉🇺🇸🍺🇺🇸

Free (Craft) Beer for All !!! 🍺🍺🍺 (I figure that'll top most other bribes..., errrr..., Free stuff...., with the 18-88 male voter demographic .., and all I have to do is sound "nice" and I'm a lock with the suburban housewives...). You may as well start calling me Mr. Nearly President Elect...😉🇺🇸)...

I stand corrected...😎 😌Since I can't remember what I had for breakfast, I guess I should refrain from prior game commentary...😣

Maybe I should give up the football forum and start working on my 2024 Presidential bid... 😉🇺🇸🍺🇺🇸

Free (Craft) Beer for All !!! 🍺🍺🍺 (I figure that'll top most other bribes..., errrr..., Free stuff...., with the 18-88 male voter demographic .., and all I have to do is sound "nice" and I'm a lock with the suburban housewives...). You may as well start calling me Mr. Nearly President Elect...😉🇺🇸)...
In order to run for president, you would have to know less about real life than you do about Football. I'm not sure that's possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT