ADVERTISEMENT

This man is fit for office?

You just lied Eli. It would be a waste of time to go after you since I couldn’t get blood out of a turnip. It might be an interesting argument to go after Rivals for allowing a drunk moderator to lie about another member.
Doesn't Rivals have immunity thanks to that god -awful ridiculous absolutely
stupid federal statute called Section 230?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I haven’t discredited anything. A pissed off first husband isn’t necessarily proof, but it could be true. Repeating it as if it’s proven isn’t honorable and I don’t like Biden either. However, any devoted Trumpster doing it is despicable, dishonorable and hypocritical given they don’t care at all about Trump’s serial two-timing. And his is not even in doubt. This is what I find interesting.
Sorta like any Democrat claiming Trump was colluding with the Russians while Hillary was paying Russians for info about Trump. And that's not even in doubt, since Hillary had to pay a fine for election interference.

Do you find that just as interesting?

It’s disgusting to make fun of taking care of any family member, even if you had moved to her house to do so. It’s also to make fun of people’s living situations, which is a common occurrence here. Both of those things should be off limits ( I don’t mean banned) for decent people. Also going after kids, which I don’t think happens much.
You attack the character of people here everyday which imo is much worse than momma jokes, so fvck off with your indignation.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
One more personal insult and you get a vacation. @jimcoyle will have to decide if Goat needs a vacation. I can make the decision on you. You’ve done this for years and bring nothing to the board.
That post you quoted was rather mild as far as insults. I was just told I had an asshole for a mouth.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Or grab her by the p&ssy.

Zeke, what is wrong with you? Where is the link?
C'mon, I want that link. Pretty please.
Let's re-examine that pussy grabbing claim.

He said women LET him - and anyone who's famous - grab them by the pussy. That's a little different than just going around grabbing anyone.

A fine line, maybe, but it's consensual, and I thought anything is OK if it's consensual?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT