ADVERTISEMENT

This is what I like...

Battimi

Senior
Apr 26, 2002
I like that Rob Phinisee has persevered and has a chance to cap (likely) his career at IU by playing in the NCAA tournament.

I like that TJD doesn't sulk on the bench but cheers like hell for his mates when he gets into foul trouble.

I like thinking about Trey Galloway in candy stripes for another couple of years making this team go!

I like Big Mike Durr continuing to get in game shape and improving his effort and being capable of giving us meaningful spot minutes.

I like thinking about Tamar Bates having a chance to become the next Johnny Davis his Sophomore season.

I like Xavier Johnson playing under control and making the easy play.

I like Race Thompson bringing his lunch pail every night and getting work done for us.

I like thinking about the little things Jordan Geronimo does for us and the big things I think he can do in the future.

I like that a guy as good as Anthony Leal is patiently waiting for his moment to come.

I like Mike Woodson leading this program.

I like that Miro Little saw that game in person last night.

I like that Kaleb Banks might be one of the most underrated top 250 seniors in high school basketball.

I like that Jalen Hood-Schfino is going to push our guards next year for minutes.

I like that this team appears to believe and is improving.
I like that CAM is no longer the coach and the culture is changing.
I like having fun again watching IU bball (not always fun but you take it where you can get it).
I think they are liking it too.

Reactions: bum4iu2
I like watching a brand of basketball where the players care - for each other, for the school, and for themselves. It's obvious they are all INdiana

Reactions: baileyiu
I like thinking about the little things Jordan Geronimo does for us and the big things I think he can do in the future.
I like that Jordan Geronimo reminds me of a young OG Anunoby but with bigger biceps at the same stage of their careers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT