ADVERTISEMENT

This board so much different

Bobbyhh

Sophomore
Oct 14, 2007
You have people who guess crean will be gone. In 2000, we had posters that actually had inside info and posted it. They spoke with Trustees and admin and had good info. My point is no one today knows. Crean will probably not get fired. Even though he should,our people won't do it. Tonight just shows the lack of Coaching.

Pretty tough for anyone in Crean's position to win this game tonight. That is a fair statement even though Crean has done a poor job with this group.

You have people who guess crean will be gone. In 2000, we had posters that actually had inside info and posted it. They spoke with Trustees and admin and had good info. My point is no one today knows. Crean will probably not get fired. Even though he should,our people won't do it. Tonight just shows the lack of Coaching.
Yeah we should bring him back after going 18-16.

Crean's not going anywhere.

Pretty tough for anyone in Crean's position to win this game tonight. That is a fair statement even though Crean has done a poor job with this group.
He is awful. Anyone who understands basketball can clearly see that. No ability to adjust or correct within or outside of game - turnovers, TB continually outside the paint, etc., etc. Get rid of him - the Jim Baker of basketball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT