ADVERTISEMENT

The Uniparty disinformation war on America.

IUCrazy2

Hall of Famer
Mar 7, 2004
Hopefully my snazzy, conspiracy dripping title pulls people in to have a read:

Since 2016, the federal government has spent billions of dollars on turning the counter-disinformation complex into one of the most powerful forces in the modern world: a sprawling leviathan with tentacles reaching into both the public and private sector, which the government uses to direct a “whole of society” effort that aims to seize total control over the internet and achieve nothing less than the eradication of human error.​
Human error as defined by government. This is a long read that goes into laying out that journalism and the internet have been gutted to basically be puppets of government. As Ben Rhodes said, he told the journalists what the stories were. Now you have that on a massive scale and unwanted positions are just made to disappear by tech firms who work in lock step with multiple arms of the government.

The reaction to the election of Trump is slowly breaking our system and it is a bipartisan affair.

Two threads about the same article from the Tablet. But posted by two folks on, at times, different sides of a debate.

now-attention.gif

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Two threads about the same article from the Tablet. But posted by two folks on, at times, different sides of a debate.

now-attention.gif
Oops, I didn't see Brad's thread. Take a read though, will make you think if nothing else and it connects the issue back to the response to 9/11, so it isn't a partisan hatchet job.

Reactions: larsIU
Oops, I didn't see Brad's thread. Take a read though, will make you think if nothing else and it connects the issue back to the response to 9/11, so it isn't a partisan hatchet job.
Yeah, i had bookmarked it earlier. Looks like a decent rag.

Hopefully my snazzy, conspiracy dripping title pulls people in to have a read:

Since 2016, the federal government has spent billions of dollars on turning the counter-disinformation complex into one of the most powerful forces in the modern world: a sprawling leviathan with tentacles reaching into both the public and private sector, which the government uses to direct a “whole of society” effort that aims to seize total control over the internet and achieve nothing less than the eradication of human error.​
Human error as defined by government. This is a long read that goes into laying out that journalism and the internet have been gutted to basically be puppets of government. As Ben Rhodes said, he told the journalists what the stories were. Now you have that on a massive scale and unwanted positions are just made to disappear by tech firms who work in lock step with multiple arms of the government.

The reaction to the election of Trump is slowly breaking our system and it is a bipartisan affair.

let's simplify all this and correct what needs correcting.

you say "journalism and the internet have been gutted to basically be puppets of govt".

yes, Wall St and the govt now act as one, but who controls who is where i think you have it backward.

when money can buy govt, 100 percent chance it does.

it now is allowed to, thus it has.

at the same time, 50-60 yrs ago newspapers and radio stations and many tv stations were individual/family owned.

now virtually zero are. all media of scale is now corporate.

not just corporate, but international corporate conglomerates.

and 50-60 yrs ago, corporate stock was held to a great extent by individuals and retirement funds.

now it's all controlled by fund managers at BlackRock and Vanguard and State St and other mega hedge funds, which are also corporations.

there is NO liberal media period, on anything economic.

that isn't even a possibility anymore.

the difference between liberal and conservative media is now 90 plus percent social issues only, which they keep their viewer bases fixated on, and off economic issues.

while everyone rants that this or that journalist is liberal, how many times here did i post that the talking heads on corporate media weren't the ones writing the script.

the corporate heads, and only the corporate heads, were.

the emails from Fox now clearly vindicate and double down on that..

Anderson Cooper and Rachael and O'Donnell and Chris Hays and Tucker and Hannity and Ingraham and their endless panels of guest, don't write the script.

they merely recite, amplify, and echo over and over, the script written for them.

said script is controlled by the C-suites at AT&T/CNN and Comcast/NBC and News Corp/Fox and Disney and CBS/Viacom and Facebook and Amazon/WaPo and Tesla/SpaceX/Twitter.

and those C-suites, and the C-suites of their advertisers, are controlled by BlackRock and Vanguard and State St, etc, fund managers who are beholden to their investors and their corporate ownership.

individuals can still weigh in on social issues, but only on social issues, while maxing short term share value controls all content with any economic ramifications.

the inanimate entity that is the corporation requires that.

at the same time, the corporations and super rich now control who serves in govt and on the bench and at the regulatory agencies, while at the same time the govt funnels money to the corps and turns their heads to monopolies and duopolies operating in anti competitive ways.

thus the govt and corps, including all media and big tech, have a symbiotic you scratch my back i'll scratch your's relationship.

the 4th estate as we knew it no longer exists.

it's now the corporate estate controlling all messaging and narratives, and can be no other way.

it's not personal. just business.

Last edited:
You used a better title. I went for quantity over quality (and didn't read much of the article beforehand).

It's dripping with invective and exaggerated phrases (like Taibbi who recommends reading it) so I'm skeptical to start with. But the subject-matter is important and it really does seem like the media is way too silent about many of these issues.

Question for the day: Is IGW another Cosmic ID.

Discuss.

(Yes, I know Cosmic uses capital letters, and IGW doesn't - it could be a ploy to throw us off).
I want you to try and NOT use capital letters. Seriously. It’s a commitment.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You used a better title. I went for quantity over quality (and didn't read much of the article beforehand).

It's dripping with invective and exaggerated phrases (like Taibbi who recommends reading it) so I'm skeptical to start with. But the subject-matter is important and it really does seem like the media is way too silent about many of these issues.
It gets progressively more strident towards the end, buy I think the overarching point is true and things pretty much did go down as laid out.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
No way. IGW is one of a kind. Singular, you might say.

certainly on this board anyway, where virtually everyone else is either a pro forced birth economic far right wing Pub, or pro choice economic far right wing effective Pub.

take away abortion, and the rest of the forum's posters are in lock step as hard core members of the forced birth or pro choice branches of the economic far right Wall St party..

certainly on this board anyway, where virtually everyone else is either a pro forced birth economic far right wing Pub, or pro choice economic far right wing effective Pub.

take away abortion, and the rest of the forum's posters are in lock step as hard core members of the forced birth or pro choice branches of the economic far right Wall St party..
Or just get up and work our asses off to support people we care about instead of begging for handouts like your worthless dumb ass. Here’s an idea. Get more education. A better job. Or just go F yourself as the brain dead vapid pos you are. Or move. Move where you can ask other people to work and pay the bills you can’t pay because you’re stupid and inept. Or die. Just die already. Then no one has to hear or pay for you. That might be your best act

Reactions: TyWebbIU and DANC

you say "journalism and the internet have been gutted to basically be puppets of govt".

yes, Wall St and the govt now act as one, but who controls who is where i think you have it backward.

at the same time, 50-60 yrs ago newspapers and radio stations and many tv stations were individual/family owned.

and 50-60 yrs ago, corporate stock was held to a great extent by individuals and retirement funds.

now it's all controlled by fund managers at BlackRock and Vanguard and State St and other mega hedge funds, which are also corporations.

the difference between liberal and conservative media is now 90 plus percent social issues only, which they keep their viewer bases fixated on, and off economic issues.
I like Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's click baity but they are usually impartial and pretty much self funded.

Outside of local news(NBC 5 and WGN) I haven't watched main stream media in years. There is a massive amount of independent journalist out there. It's hard to wade through what's real though.

Or just get up and work our asses off to support people we care about instead of begging for handouts like your worthless dumb ass. Here’s an idea. Get more education. A better job. Or just go F yourself as the brain dead vapid pos you are. Or move. Move where you can ask other people to work and pay the bills you can’t pay because you’re stupid and inept. Or die. Just die already. Then no one has to hear or pay for you. That might be your best act

i'm obviously better educated than you, far more intelligent than you, had some great jobs, (probably far better than any you ever had), always pd my own freight, and was able to while not always obsessing about only me and mine 24/7, as with yourself.

you mistakenly assume things regarding me because i'm not obsessively self absorbed like yourself.

i get it though, you just didn't get the gene, so no way can you ever grasp being other, or better, than as you are..

I like Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's click baity but they are usually impartial and pretty much self funded.

Outside of local news(NBC 5 and WGN) I haven't watched main stream media in years. There is a massive amount of independent journalist out there. It's hard to wade through what's real though.

that's all well and good and i appreciate what you're saying, but it doesn't really address my point.

scale and reach matters when discussing media, and it's influence on all things political.

what i posted regarding MAINSTREAM CORPORATE media, and who/what now controls said media, and "corporate" as a whole, should be alarming to people.

I’d like to point out, not this guy. I’m a Bitcoiner. You’re all far far far left economic communists.

If I understand the Jacob Siegel piece correctly agencies within the federal government spear headed by the Global Engagement Center are feeding us misinformation.

Interestingly, instead of the major mainstream media having the resources to investigate these sources of misinformation, it is now argued the increasingly undersized major media is no match for these potentially dangerous and secretive government scoundrels.

Please note my bold letters above as others may have a different take on this Tablet
article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT