ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump/divine intervention talk is terrifying.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Last night was such a disgusting display of idolatry. Shame on you GOP.

The black pastor who said god saved Trump described God as if he was an MMA fighter. And then Dana White Kid Rock Hulk Hogan? lol

Guys....c'mon, already. I can't believe I have so many grown up friends and relatives who expect me to teach my daughters that MAGA is USA's only hope.

That thing last night was just so bizarre. Never thought I'd see anything like it in the USA.

And don't give me the Biden nonsense. Biden is an infirmed old man, period. He's not a malignant narcissist with 60,000,000 crazies behind him.

puss-in-boots-dildo.gif

The black pastor who said god saved Trump described God as if he was an MMA fighter. And then Dana White Kid Rock Hulk Hogan? lol

Guys....c'mon, already. I can't believe I have so many grown up friends and relatives who expect me to teach my daughters that MAGA is USA's only hope.

That thing last night was just so bizarre. Never thought I'd see anything like it in the USA.

And don't give me the Biden nonsense. Biden is an infirmed old man, period. He's not a malignant narcissist with 60,000,000 crazies behind him.
Trump being disgusting is par for the course and people are getting immune to it.

Live look at Op:

dildo-polis.gif

Never thought you would see anything like what? You know what shocked me? Franklin Graham with a full blown Lord of Lords, King of Kings Jesus Christ moment on national TV.

Ohhhhh the horror. It must have been awful for you.

Every damn political convention is nothing more than a rah, rah, rah, for whatever candidate and its policies. What made Trumps more appealing last night?

His posse...The guy has been in the hotel business for years. Hulk Hogan 35 year old friend, Dana White 25 year old friend, Kid Rock shows up. The guy has quite the friend group. He still loves the UFC fights and the entrances when he goes. Incredible. Plus he gets a front row seat to the fights what could be better.

The divine intervention? I have no clue what made him turn his head when he did, but if he hadn't he wouldn't be here right now. If you have a spiritual side to you maybe it makes sense. If not so be it.

I'm sure the dem convention will have just as many stupid rah rah rah moments and the policies they will push will make me sick.

Be scared bitch. MAGAmania is going to run wild over you. It’s going to be a great fall.

Never thought you would see anything like what? You know what shocked me? Franklin Graham with a full blown Lord of Lords, King of Kings Jesus Christ moment on national TV.

Every damn political convention is nothing more than a rah, rah, rah, for whatever candidate and its policies. What made Trumps more appealing last night?

His posse...The guy has been in the hotel business for years. Hulk Hogan 35 year old friend, Dana White 25 year old friend, Kid Rock shows up. The guy has quite the friend group. He still loves the UFC fights and the entrances when he goes. Incredible. Plus he gets a front row seat to the fights what could be better.

The divine intervention? I have no clue what made him turn his head when he did, but if he hadn't he wouldn't be here right now. If you have a spiritual side to you maybe it makes sense. If not so be it.

I'm sure the dem convention will have just as many stupid rah rah rah moments and the policies they will push will make me sick.
I do agree with your middle point about all conventions being cringe level rah rah events...they are.

The DNC will be fascinating to watch

I think Biden drops out by Monday so the internal fight will be on.

Their show will need to do whatever they can to prop up "whoever" but their only real hope is to spend four nights shredding trump...but that means they have to throw out the "toned down" concept at the door.

Very interesting.

Reactions: NPT

Someone on twitter posted a GIF of HH tearing off his shirt and posited: "I wonder what someone from another country would think about our society if they saw this and it was explained to them that it's part of our voting/political process." It made me laugh but it's sad as folk.
Then again, most other countries see the USA as full of gun toting, self-interested savages/lunatics and for the most part, unfortunately, they're correct.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Someone on twitter posted a GIF of HH tearing off his shirt and posited: "I wonder what someone from another country would think about our society if they saw this and it was explained to them that it's part of our voting/political process." It made me laugh but it's sad as folk.
Then again, most other countries see the USA as full of gun toting, self-interested savages/lunatics and for the most part, unfortunately, they're correct.
Yeah, when I give a flying f**k at a rolling donut what the “rest of the world” thinks, I’ll let you know.

Divine intervention…got issues?

Idolatry? That’s a strange take. It’s a political convention, maybe you didn’t know.
I do have issues. If God actually intervened in situations like this he sure as hell isn’t going to let innocent kids die in school shootings, yet choose to save a man like Trump.

Oh, what a clown show the Democrat Convention will be. The same Party that doesn't believe in being religious will suddenly define what evil is - Trump and MAGA, of course.

I can't wait!

Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock are upgrades from Scott Baio and Antonio Zapato Jr (sp?)...I think. Then again, Amber Rose (WTF???).

I do have issues. If God actually intervened in situations like this he sure as hell isn’t going to let innocent kids die in school shootings, yet choose to save a man like Trump.
Because you know, right? This was the same God that told Joshua to kill every man, woman, and child in Jericho.

Stop trying to pretend you understand God.

Because you know, right? This was the same God that told Joshua to kill every man, woman, and child in Jericho.

Stop trying to pretend you understand God.
Don’t worry, I’ll leave all the God pretending to you guys.

Not unfortunate.
When you consider that with exception of our allies, many of these countries have extreme, dictatorial regimes in place who would love to wipe us out, maybe it’s good to appear just a bit crazy? The only language those countries speak is “force.” For the life of me, I don’t get why people continuously think you can bargain and negotiate with regimes like Iran.
We lose our shit when Hulk Hogan has some fun and rips off his shirt but don’t bat an eye when some cleric in Tehran rants about death to all Americans.

I assume he’s just taking a shit and drops a deuce here too. Then flushes and never shows back up.

Maybe he’s got a burner phone in the crapper. Like that book of scatalogical humor gifted during a holiday or birthday. By the next day it’s already too late to respond.
Well, he hates Trump, religious people, and republicans so last night was probably not good for his health.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
You’re living under the assumption that this is the only life we live.
Not necessarily. There are other religions/philosophies that give rise to an afterlife or another lifetime, as in reincarnation. How do you know that I’m not a Buddhist or believe in Buddhism/Hinduism philosophy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT