ADVERTISEMENT

The Stupid

Rakkasan29

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Indiana
flows strong on the Preime today.

I came on board right after the end of the Davis era...can anybody comment on the ingorance back then?

Was it as bad as this?

I arrived shortly after that, too. If I had to guess, I would say that the interjection of race into the discussion back then made the generally dumb even dumber.

I arrived shortly after that, too. If I had to guess, I would say that the interjection of race into the discussion back then made the generally dumb even dumber.
Once the Loopers left, it wasn't as bad. Before that happened though, I would say was the highest level of stupidity the boards have ever seen.

I came on board right after the end of the Davis era...can anybody comment on the ingorance back then?

Was it as bad as this?

I can only speak for the free board. The mental gymnastics people are putting themselves through to defend CT long after his exposure as a fraud is something to behold, whereas MD lost 99% of his supporters pretty quickly after it was obvious he wasn't a very good coach.

Once the Loopers left, it wasn't as bad. Before that happened though, I would say was the highest level of stupidity the boards have ever seen.

This is a ratarded response.

You realize the Davis apologists are the Crean apologists; and the Loopers are the 'Destiny' guys, right? Are you saying the board will be better when the Destiny guys leave the board?

Of course theoretically you have a true statement. It wasn't as bad. But it was still idiots supporting a guy out of his element vs. anyone with a brain.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
This is a ratarded response.

You realize the Davis apologists are the Crean apologists; and the Loopers are the 'Destiny' guys, right? Are you saying the board will be better when the Destiny guys leave the board?

Of course theoretically you have a true statement. It wasn't as bad. But it was still idiots supporting a guy out of his element vs. anyone with a brain.
The Loopers were barely functioning racists who derived sexual pleasure from thinking about RMK. They were not "anyone with a brain." Once they left, Davis still had plenty of detractors. But the boards were improved to no end by their departure.

Isn't markmdill a mouthpiece for either CTC or the athletic department? Someone pointed that out as a possibility once, and I have to say I buy it completely. He's on a campaign to reset the talking points on the premium board, and it looks like many are buying into it. I'm surprised he hasn't been outed yet.

Reactions: C-$

Was it as bad as this?
I haven't gotten on the Premie since about the end of the season. It offered nothing then, and I assume it offers nothing now. The worst I've ever seen the board was after RMK got canned, for obvious reasons. The WiscHoosier stuff was absolute gold at first with his black helicopter conspiracy theories, but then it devolved into truly batshiat crazy stuff and was no longer amusing.

The Pro-Davis people were every bit as bad as the Pro-Crean people, and their numbers were really low towards the end. But as Goat said you had the overt racism mixed in as well, so in that regard it was worse. Can one be racist against orange people though? Is orange a race?

I haven't gotten on the Premie since about the end of the season. It offered nothing then, and I assume it offers nothing now. The worst I've ever seen the board was after RMK got canned, for obvious reasons. The WiscHoosier stuff was absolute gold at first with his black helicopter conspiracy theories, but then it devolved into truly batshiat crazy stuff and was no longer amusing.

The Pro-Davis people were every bit as bad as the Pro-Crean people, and their numbers were really low towards the end. But as Goat said you had the overt racism mixed in as well, so in that regard it was worse. Can one be racist against orange people though? Is orange a race?
Gene Wilder says: "I have lots of orange friends!"
oompa_loompas.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT