ADVERTISEMENT

The Sanders Machine

Standard Issue

All-Big Ten
May 11, 2010
That's not a typo, that's the lead story on fox news website. Along with that we've got something about a bad rendition of the Star Spangled Banner, a pirate's watery grave, what Kate Middleton was wearing (not sure why anybody cares), Podesta, Pence,...

While all these might be considered news of varying degrees it seems a little odd that there was no mention of the indictments of Russians/Russian entities on Friday. There was flatulence, mocking and Tebow but nothing about a foreign entity trying to break America.

I try to take a look at Fox once in a while to see how they compare with, well, every other news source.

God help us if there are Fox only people.

Reactions: Digressions
That's not a typo, that's the lead story on fox news website. Along with that we've got something about a bad rendition of the Star Spangled Banner, a pirate's watery grave, what Kate Middleton was wearing (not sure why anybody cares), Podesta, Pence,...

While all these might be considered news of varying degrees it seems a little odd that there was no mention of the indictments of Russians/Russian entities on Friday. There was flatulence, mocking and Tebow but nothing about a foreign entity trying to break America.

I try to take a look at Fox once in a while to see how they compare with, well, every other news source.

Looks like their articles on the indictments were posted more than 1 day ago and have steadily rotated down and off the front page, being replaced by newer stories.

http://www.foxnews.com/category/news-events/russia-investigation.html

I hope you're a praying type, 'cause there are.

It’s like a cult. I’ve had people ask me about Apple tv, Hulu, Sling, or PlayStation vue and a common follow up question is “Do they have Fox News? I’m not getting it if they don’t have Fox.” I get asked about a lot of stuff like that because I’m a bit of techy and fix computers, iPhones, TVs, whatever...
I don’t have a hard time picturing them being offered a cable plan that had every channel on earth available for free, just not Fox, and they’d turn it down.

Hannity covered the 13 indictments. Over his shoulder was a picture of Trump with the word "Vindicated" across his chest. At what point should they be forced to remove the "News" tag?

I've never watched Fox news, actually I've never listened to it. They have it on at the health club but I use headphones, so I see a couple of doofy looking guys and two overdone women (usually a blond and hard looking woman with black hair). Their eyes glitter while dispensing whatever pearls of wisdom they have for the day. I'm not sure what they are doing but it doesn't look like news or anything good.

I assume it's a live action version of the website.

I've never watched Fox news, actually I've never listened to it. They have it on at the health club but I use headphones, so I see a couple of doofy looking guys and two overdone women (usually a blond and hard looking woman with black hair). Their eyes glitter while dispensing whatever pearls of wisdom they have for the day. I'm not sure what they are doing but it doesn't look like news or anything good.

I assume it's a live action version of the website.
Lol, there is a crew of four or five 70 something's who sit around the tube in the men's locker room at the Y watching that propaganda and chirping about "in the day" how everything was better, and you could say "what the hell you wanted to say", code for white guys can call anyone anything with no worries as the ruling class.

Whenever they get up to go and try to pee I always screw with the TV and they have no idea how to get that shyte back on since in the day you just turned the rotating knob. I get a good laugh before and after a workout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT