ADVERTISEMENT

The presidential library: Ten books Trump recommended this year

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
The Faith of Donald J Trump: A Spiritual Biography by David Brody and Scott Lamb
This examination of the “spiritual journey” of the thrice-married, tax-evading billionaire takes 375 pages to build the hopeful argument that by surrounding himself with people of faith, Trump has become religious. Failing that, the authors write: “Clearly, God is using this man in ways millions of people could never imagine. But God knows and that’s good enough.”
The reviews:

“Holy crap!” Los Angeles Times
“A very interesting read. Enjoy!” Donald J Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/24/trump-book-picks-recommendations-2018
lol.gif
lol.gif

Probably the most succinct book review ever in the Literary World.

Having said that, it probably does have some intrinsic value by going in-depth in explaining the likes of VPN and their rationalisation of Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/24/trump-book-picks-recommendations-2018
lol.gif
lol.gif

Probably the most succinct book review ever in the Literary World.

Having said that, it probably does have some intrinsic value by going in-depth in explaining the likes of VPN and their rationalisation of Trump.

This post reminds me of a recurring comedy item known as "World's Shortest Books.

For example:

Ethical Deals I have Made by DJT

Female Dining Partners by Mike Pence

My Most Christ-Centered Sermons by VPM

Well, you get the idea.

I'll eat my left shoe if Trump even read ten books this year.

Wow GOAT... big wager there. :rolleyes:

Its akin to saying that my hair's black or the sun will rise tomorrow. If he is getting his Daily Briefings in bullet point format, I highly doubt if he can read anything beyond a paragraph, and a short one at that.

Its akin to saying that my hair's black or the sun will rise tomorrow. If he is getting his Daily Briefings in bullet point format, I highly doubt if he can read anything beyond a paragraph, and a short one at that.
I'm pretty sure the word "paragraph" would have him drooling in his chair.

This year? In his adult life. And I wish I was kidding. I look forward to Obama’s list every year and just saw Bill Clinton’s list. I’ve generally already read about half of Obama’s list and usually add a couple more to my to read list.

Perfect example, he was given Mattis resignation letter. It’s obvious he didn’t read it. Took watching Fox and Friends a few days later for him to find out what he had said about him.

This year? In his adult life. And I wish I was kidding. I look forward to Obama’s list every year and just saw Bill Clinton’s list. I’ve generally already read about half of Obama’s list and usually add a couple more to my to read list.

If you’re into political philosophy you can’t do much better than Sheldon Wolin’s Democracy Incorporated. Wolin is recently passed away and the book is ~10 years old.

Why "I'm Glad the Rainbow Has Been Appropriated by the Gheys by Mike Pence

My Favorite LGBTQ Pizza Joints and Bakeries by Mike Pence

Arguments I Have Posted without Mentioning the Obamas or Clintons by Herrli

What I Know About Foreign Policy, Technology, and Leadership: A Pamphlet, by DJT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT