ADVERTISEMENT

The Patrick Kane rape case just took an unbelievable turn...

Not going to happen... You're referring to an incident in 1988... When I was 5 about Connie Chung going after Bob knight for a rape remark. Sweet, didn't know it happened. I was 5... Don't care.
My avatar is in regards to his book "The Power of Negative Thinking" by Bob Knight which I found especially interesting because it's a different viewpoint than most take. One that I think I agree with.
So is UTFO supposed to know all re: alf? What about Twenty, caddy shack and blind folds?
Sure I'll stfu but first you can gfy

I'm only 2 years older than you, and I've known about this forever. Your ignorance is not excused.

Not going to happen... You're referring to an incident in 1988... When I was 5 about Connie Chung going after Bob knight for a rape remark. Sweet, didn't know it happened. I was 5... Don't care.
My avatar is in regards to his book "The Power of Negative Thinking" by Bob Knight which I found especially interesting because it's a different viewpoint than most take. One that I think I agree with.
So is UTFO supposed to know all re: alf? What about Twenty, caddy shack and blind folds?

That means you were, what, two when he threw the chair, but I bet you know what people talk about when they mention that. How do you not know about Knight's rape statement?

BTW...just because someone says they were raped doesn't mean they were raped. It wouldn't be the first time someone went after someone famous and/or rich in this manner.

My son was born in 1993 and he knows about this statement, and he doesn't use a Bobby avatar. If UTFO were posting on an Alf site, then yes, I would expect him to know all about Alf. Same goes with Twenty and the Caddyshack avatar. You Sir, are posting on an IU site and are using a Bobby avatar so I don't care what age you were when the statement was uttered, it is something that every IU fan knows of except for the really stupid ones, like you. Go back to the football boards or better yet, go to a Purdue site so you can fit in better with all of the jackoffs over there. Better yet, just go kill yourself.

Vaginal clocking?

If he had a condom on and it was not consensual there ought to be physical indicators of that.

Why a woman ought to get into the habit of scratching, skin under fingernails is tough to account for if you claim no contact or contact, whichever side of the case you are on.
"get into the habit of scratching, skin under fingernails is tough to account for".....

What exactly are you advocating here?

C'mon man you're a lawyer no? Its what you can prove not what you believe. What we believed? This dude was a scumbag sexually violent criminal... what was proven? Nothing other than a bit of DNA evidence that proved something DID happen.
Look I don't want to relive the trial but the unbelievable notion that she told him "if you're going to rape me do so with a condom" is exactly what happened. There's more to the story but thats the gist of it... as was discussed in court, the burden of proof is on the state not the defense. If you can't believe the victims story (and there were many, many reasons you couldn't) you can't believe that it was forced
I was talking about the dismissal of rape because of the condom. I've heard plenty of stories of women asking their rapists to put on protection.

That means you were, what, two when he threw the chair, but I bet you know what people talk about when they mention that. How do you not know about Knight's rape statement?

BTW...just because someone says they were raped doesn't mean they were raped. It wouldn't be the first time someone went after someone famous and/or rich in this manner.
And that's fine... Didn't come to mind when people are linking my avatar which I relate to the book and a conversation we were having about what I experienced during the trial I was just a juror on. I'm sorry? I was 5, didn't impact me then and I didn't go back and track down arguments knight had with a reporter.
I'm not a huge knight fan off the court, I like IU and knight IU related things.
His off the court stuff I don't care nearly as much about (clearly)

What's next, who's Neil Reid? I was only 12 when he played!
What's RMK? His initials are BK, how was I supposed to know???
I thought Memphis was the last undefeated team. I mean come on, I was 5 in 1988!

Do you know how many titles RMK won? Don't google it...

How dumb is he?
tumblr_nv6ufoZYFK1u4n7tco1_1280.jpg

image7.png

The rape probably didn't start until after her orgasm.

Kind of reminds me of this, from The Life of Brian.......

(I'm sure are a hundred clips on Youtube)

Mother: Well...you know when you were asking me about your...
Brian: My nose?
Mother: Yes, well...there's a reason it's like it is, Brian.
Brian: What is it?
Mother: Oh, well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but...
Brian: What?
Mother: Well, Brian, your father isn't Mr. Cohen.
Brian: I never thought he was!
Mother: Now none of your cheek! He was a Roman, Brian. He was a centurion in the Roman army.
Brian: You mean...you were raped?!
Mother: Well...at first, yes.

I would think it would be awfully hard to rape someone, and not have ANY DNA in the genital area. This was reported earlier, appears to be confirmed from the rape kit, and acknowledged by the prosecuting attorney. I am on neither side here, just an observation.
I think rape legally occurs with penetration, even if there is no ejaculation (or even perspiration for that matter).

It's freaking IU...Bob Knight is kind of important...That quote is infamous and has been repeated quite a bit since 1988.

Damn dude...I didn't realize we had to spoon feed you.

Well what he's holding in his hand there is the alleged rape kit, which the police are saying they still have intact and in evidence. I'm sure he's playing the witness intimidation theory, but as I understand, he argued that was the rape kit - not a faux one doctored up and dropped off. So if that's the case, it appears someone's about to look like a real asshole: either the police who don't know they're missing or have mislabeled evidence in a pending rape case or the lawyer who just got on a soap box holding some phony evidence his clients gave him.

Just as an update, we've confirmed who looks like a real asshole:

1445350232839117094.png

http://deadspin.com/lawyer-for-patrick-kanes-accuser-withdraws-from-case-1732933091

Reactions: FL33
Makes me wonder even more what the hell is really going on. If someone went "rogue" and did it on their own, thinking that they would help either Kane or the accuser (and you can make a case either way), then they did not think it through. This is a mess.

The idiots who would do that, have an excuse, though: they're idiots. But how this dumbass managed to have his office conduct an investigation of the "delivered" kit that did not include simply contacting the DA to have police verify what is or is not still present and intact in evidence is pretty inexplicable and inexcusable.

My guess is this guy's a mid-level Buffalo lifer who looked at this case like its his golden ticket to the chocolate factory. And blinded by that, he violated one of the principles of being a litigator: he believed something from his client that was too good to be true was actually true. So now he's out being paid only in public embarrassment, and he's damaged his client's case since, even if this was just done by her mother or someone else, it still inevitably cast dispersion on her claim.

It's freaking IU...Bob Knight is kind of important...That quote is infamous and has been repeated quite a bit since 1988.

Damn dude...I didn't realize we had to spoon feed you.

There really ought to be some kind of 'entrance exam" before people are allowed to post on certain subjects. How any IU basketball fan reaches adulthood and doesn't know that story is beyond me.

The idiots who would do that, have an excuse, though: they're idiots. But how this dumbass managed to have his office conduct an investigation of the "delivered" kit that did not include simply contacting the DA to have police verify what is or is not still present and intact in evidence is pretty inexplicable and inexcusable.

My guess is this guy's a mid-level Buffalo lifer who looked at this case like its his golden ticket to the chocolate factory. And blinded by that, he violated one of the principles of being a litigator: he believed something from his client that was too good to be true was actually true. So now he's out being paid only in public embarrassment, and he's damaged his client's case since, even if this was just done by her mother or someone else, it still inevitably cast dispersion on her claim.
Its looking like it's her mother....

http://deadspin.com/prosecutors-bel...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Pat, dude, not to pile on but wtf. I used that quote the other day at work and this dumb blonde who doesn't even follow sports knew Bob said that chit.

Pat, dude, not to pile on but wtf. I used that quote the other day at work and this dumb blonde who doesn't even follow sports knew Bob said that chit.

Pics?

Also did she seem to agree or disagree with The General's theory?

Reactions: mike41703
How the F do you get away with using that quote at work?
Sigh....you don't have to use the entire quote for people know what you are talking about.

You know, kind of like "If C-$ continuing to creating posts about pooping is inevitable, relax and enjoy it." Or "If goat sucking off Colin Hartman is inevitable, he should relax and enjoy it."

Reactions: mike41703
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT