ADVERTISEMENT

The Notre Dame win keeps looking better and better

ND now in first place in ACC and 17-7.

Notre Dame’s net is 63 and won’t improve too much since the ACC sucks this year. It’s a Q2 win at his point and will likely stay there.

Whether or not they’re in first place means nothing to those selecting the field.

Reactions: BleedinGold
Notre Dame’s net is 63 and won’t improve too much since the ACC sucks this year. It’s a Q2 win at his point and will likely stay there.

Whether or not they’re in first place means nothing to those selecting the field.
Agreed on this. I guess might as well cheer for them to get into the top 50, though. IU has a lot of Quad 1 opportunities left. If they can win the two home games we’ll be favored in, and get even just 1 more quad 1 win…I think we’ll get in.

Well, we have some Q1 opportunities in the next 3 games, and I understand that it won’t hurt us too much if we lose, but…..

Looking at the schedule we have these 3 games. Then it gets way easier until PU. However, we need to get at least one of the three from a momentum standpoint. If we can go 1-2 or 2-1 I’ll feel pretty good about winning the other games (outside of PU).

but, if we lose on Saturday and then lay an egg versus the Badgers, man, we will be staring at possibly 5 Ls in a row if we lose in Columbus.

to me it seems we have to win one of the next two or it could get ugly.

Well, we have some Q1 opportunities in the next 3 games, and I understand that it won’t hurt us too much if we lose, but…..

Looking at the schedule we have these 3 games. Then it gets way easier until PU. However, we need to get at least one of the three from a momentum standpoint. If we can go 1-2 or 2-1 I’ll feel pretty good about winning the other games (outside of PU).

but, if we lose on Saturday and then lay an egg versus the Badgers, man, we will be staring at possibly 5 Ls in a row if we lose in Columbus.

to me it seems we have to win one of the next two or it could get ugly.
I’d say if we win 1 of the next 3 our chances are alive and well for an NCAA bid. Lose all 3 and it’s very sketchy at that point. But 1 win gets us another Quad 1, and gives us 8 conference wins with 3 very winnable games in Minny, Maryland, and Rutgers.

NW is a solid team.
No disrespect meant towards the Wildcats. But if our team truly wants to be part of the NCAA field, we cannot afford losses like that. Northwestern did not play a good game that night. We’ve already lost two games at home, and still have to play our nemesis Wisconsin and Rutgers. we can’t afford those type of road losses. The selection committee is not going to look at that night as a “good “loss for IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT