ADVERTISEMENT

The New York Mayor sounding

"Magistrate 05-03-10 (Lawrenceville, Bloomfield, Polish Hill). First openly non-binary member of the US Judiciary."

They/Them
Lawrenceville is the bougie spot in the city now. Hundreds of wokes moved in, threw the African Americans out, nuked the cost of living and fly BLM and Pride flags on their newly renovated row houses. That’s who voted for this fraud.

Woke has consequences.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
Lawrenceville is the bougie spot in the city now. Hundreds of wokes moved in, threw the African Americans out, nuked the cost of living and fly BLM and Pride flags on their newly renovated row houses. That’s who voted for this fraud.

Woke has consequences.
Sounds like my daughter and son-in-law's neighborhood in Charlotte. Old black neighborhood that is turning white. Lots of new construction/renovations and Pride flags. NTTAWWT. What were once maybe $80k houses are now either being demolished or renovated and going for $750k to a couple Mil.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
They just can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong - and hypocrites - and call on Biden to block the border.

They don't know how well off they were with Trump and they won't admit it now, even though their cities are turning into shitholes.
They want them here but they want them in red states. So when the kids the migrants have are able to vote because of birthright citizenship they will encourage them to get out and vote democrat.

Or is pushed.
That was my intention. If those subway punks can throat punch grandmas', the first thing they will do is push the robot onto the tracks. I can already see my.... "you heard it here first" post in 3....2.....1...... lol

1993? 🙄

Just have to love the 30-year time frame . . . ,

That NY law that cut out a window of time for old claims past the statute of limitations just doesn't sit right with me. And yes, I know it was aimed at Trump and is being used against him. Strikes me as kind of ex-post-factoish...

Dems want immigrants so they can have anchor babies. Anyone born on US soil can vote. Dems think in generations, repubs think in 4 year cycles.

Marxists will destroy this country well before the republican can figure out how to fight them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT