ADVERTISEMENT

The Hawk Tuah Girl just thanked God for her success.

Funny how Dems continue to claim that Project 2025 is Trumps agenda and yet Trump has never said anything to suggest it is his agenda.

There's video of Trump speaking at a Heritage Foundation meeting last year where he thanks them for their ongoing hard work at crafting "a blueprint for my next administration "

There's video of Trump speaking at a Heritage Foundation meeting last year where he thanks them for their ongoing hard work at crafting "a blueprint for my next administration "
OMG what is it with some of you? You've already been through a 4 year term with Trump and you believed every damn bad thing the MEDIA said about him while he was in office which was mostly BS. Nobody suffered through Trumps term it was actually the opposite. Now you still believe the same BS. Go out and take a breath of air.

OMG what is it with some of you? You've already been through a 4 year term with Trump and you believed every damn bad thing the MEDIA said about him while he was in office which was mostly BS. Nobody suffered through Trumps term it was actually the opposite. Now you still believe the same BS. Go out and take a breath of air.
A lot of people not only suffered through it, They died before it was over. I guess because they didn’t stick light sticks up their ass to get them well or drink bleach or take horse medicine.

My understanding is that Hauk Tuah is moving to CO to try to unseat Bobert. Should be a fascinating debate and a tough choice for these fine folks.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
A lot of people not only suffered through it, They died before it was over. I guess because they didn’t stick light sticks up their ass to get them well or drink bleach or take horse medicine.
Thats stupid! Blaming trump for Covid deaths, the biggest hoax ever laid on the world. Good God, do you all drink a cup of stupid every morning or what? WTF.

Sure and its Bidens fault for mandating Covid shots and people dying from the side effects. Duuuhhh

Stop with the BS

Thats stupid! Blaming trump for Covid deaths, the biggest hoax ever laid on the world. Good God, do you all drink a cup of stupid every morning or what? WTF.

Sure and its Bidens fault for mandating Covid shots and people dying from the side effects. Duuuhhh

Stop with the BS
“People dying of side effects”? Speaking of BS

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Stop with the BS
There you go. Baring your stupid ass to the WC. You are seriously stupid. You’re also disrespectful of Trump for his program to rapidly develop the vaccine, and insubordinate to Trump for not following his recommendation to be vaccinated. Stupid, disrespectful and insubordinate is not a recipe for success. How long do you plan to live with your mother?

Also, flip the flag over you unpatriotic bastage.

“People dying of side effects”? Speaking of BS
Thats my point court. You can't blame Trump Or Biden for any of the Covid Bullshit. And, Yes people have died from jab side effects. Clots, heart issues, all kinds of stuff but to blame Trump or Biden is wrong.

Now there were some governors that did some very questionable and irresponsible acts IMO in regards to old folks like Michigan, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. IDK what ever became of that.

There you go. Baring your stupid ass to the WC. You are seriously stupid. You’re also disrespectful of Trump for his program to rapidly develop the vaccine, and insubordinate to Trump for not following his recommendation to be vaccinated. Stupid, disrespectful and insubordinate is not a recipe for success. How long do you plan to live with your mother?

Also, flip the flag over you unpatriotic bastage.
You just can't help yourself can you? All you do is insult and call names when it doesn't fit your agenda. You're not worth responding to and one of the things thats wrong with the WC.

You just can't help yourself can you? All you do is insult and call names when it doesn't fit your agenda. You're not worth responding to and one of the things thats wrong with the WC.
I apologize that you feel bad. Your stupidity is epic and worthy of comment. Explain your disrespect to Trump’s COVID vaccine and your insubordination of Trump’s recommendation to take Trump’s vaccination.

Also, explain the flag in your avatar. Unless you’re in danger or extreme distress, you’re disrespecting the flag. Sorry, but that’s something I’m not good with tolerating.

Last edited:
I apologize that you feel bad. Your stupidity is epic and worthy of comment. Explain your disrespect to Trump’s COVID vaccine and your insubordination of Trump’s recommendation to take Trump’s the vaccination.

Also, explain the flag in your avatar. Unless you’re in danger or extreme distress, you’re disrespecting the flag. Sorry, but that’s something I’m not good with tolerating.
I don't feel bad. You just be you aloha. Maybe next time they won't miss Trump.

I don't feel bad. You just be you aloha. Maybe next time they won't miss Trump.
Why won’t you answer the questions? Would the answers embarrass you? It’s not like this is Facebook. No one knows who you are. You’re just an anonymous guy who posts epically stupid stuff. If it was Facebook all your friends and family would be embarrassed that Diddle Dick Everdumb (just guessing) posts epically stupid stuff for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
MAGA morons have a strong tendency to disrespect the flag.

Displayed upside down,
or flown unilluminated, at night,
or used as an article of clothing,
or flown in the rain,
or flown at the same height as another flag, or even lower (Trump 2024 flag, for example),
or allowed to touch the ground

I grew up respecting the flag and knowing the flag code. Many an evening I was working in a farm field as dusk was approaching, but drove the tractor with great haste to lower the flag before dusk, then returned to the field.

It's sad to see so many FAKE PATRIOTS, claiming to love the flag, but openly disrespecting it.

Reactions: hoot1
Many an evening I was working in a farm field as dusk was approaching, but drove the tractor with great haste to lower the flag before dusk, then returned to the field.
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Not exactly. 4 uncles with purple hearts from WWII battles and my father served in the Pacific. The flag is to be respected, something MAGA morons don't understand.

MAGA morons have a strong tendency to disrespect the flag.

Displayed upside down,
or flown unilluminated, at night,
or used as an article of clothing,
or flown in the rain,
or flown at the same height as another flag, or even lower (Trump 2024 flag, for example),
or allowed to touch the ground

I grew up respecting the flag and knowing the flag code. Many an evening I was working in a farm field as dusk was approaching, but drove the tractor with great haste to lower the flag before dusk, then returned to the field.

It's sad to see so many FAKE PATRIOTS, claiming to love the flag, but openly disrespecting it.
Uh, there is nothing disrespectful about flying the flag in the rain. The flag isn’t afraid of water. My last military job was at a DoD education and training institute on an Air Force base and they did two things that sort of piss me off. First is they’d tell all the tenants with flags to take them down when it got a little windy. The flag isn’t afraid of a stiff breeze! I told my guys to ignore that request. Second, they rarely did evening colors on time and sometimes forgot to do it. This rarely ever happens in the Navy and we complicate it by doing it at sunset rather than at 1700 like the Army and Air Force.

DDE’s disrespect of the flag gets him a little more grief from me than if he was only stupid. He can’t help it that he’s stupid and he won’t ever have a higher IQ. It is what it is. If I was his father I would have lovingly walked him to the short bus.

According to the United States Flag Code, the flag should not be flown in bad weather unless it's an all-weather flag. All-weather flags are made to withstand the elements and are usually labeled as such by the manufacturer.

The typical home-use flag is not an all-weather variety. I would imagine that in most military settings, especially on ships, the flags would indeed be all-weather

Not exactly. 4 uncles with purple hearts from WWII battles and my father served in the Pacific. The flag is to be respected, something MAGA morons don't understand.
That’s going too far. Many MAGA people (not DDE) know how to respect the flag. I have many MAGA friends that do that as well as my non-MAGA friends and me. Half my golf league are MAGA the other half is almost all standard Republican like me. We golf on the Air Force course and all notice when they screw up evening colors.

Last edited:
According to the United States Flag Code, the flag should not be flown in bad weather unless it's an all-weather flag. All-weather flags are made to withstand the elements and are usually labeled as such by the manufacturer.

The typical home-use flag is not an all-weather variety. I would imagine that in most military settings, especially on ships, the flags would indeed be all-weather
Of course. Who doesn’t fly all-weather flags? All the flags I fly on my flagpole are all-weather, US and all others. For the easily triggered lefties here I flew the “Appeal To Heaven” flag all 4th of July weekend. It’s not a MAGA flag, it’s an historic flag with ties to the earliest days of the US Navy.

Of course. Who doesn’t fly all-weather flags? All the flags I fly on my flagpole are all-weather, US and all others. For the easily triggered lefties here I flew the “Appeal To Heaven” flag all 4th of July weekend. It’s not a MAGA flag, it’s an historic flag with ties to the earliest days of the US Navy.
A guy in the neighborhood just started flying a Green Mountain Boys flag. It's the first time I've ever seen one flown. I'm hoping to catch him outside some evening when we're walking to find out the connection.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Of course. Who doesn’t fly all-weather flags? All the flags I fly on my flagpole are all-weather
Many of my MAGA neighbors decorate their front yards with many (10 or more) tiny small cheapo flags from Walmart on plastic sticks. Not all weather, just cheap cotton. They keep them up day or night, rain or shine, no nighttime illumination. If one blows over, it gets left on the ground for days. And they are at an inferior position to their larger and higher-flown Trump 2024 flags.

A guy in the neighborhood just started flying a Green Mountain Boys flag. It's the first time I've ever seen one flown. I'm hoping to catch him outside some evening when we're walking to find out the connection.
I have several different IU flags I fly on football and basketball game days, a couple OSU flags (I taught there and live in Ohio so fly those if IU isn’t playing same day), Reds and Cowboys flags, five state (Indiana, Ohio, Hawaii, California and Arizona) because of connections, Navy flag, Army flag (flown when Army family or friends visit), POW/MIA, pirate flag, and several historic flags. I got the 24 foot flagpole installed soon after buying the house. I like showing the flag. I may have a few too many.

Navy flag is under the US flag (which is larger than all the others) today for no particular reason.

I have several different IU flags I fly on football and basketball game days, a couple OSU flags (I taught there and live in Ohio so fly those if IU isn’t playing same day), Reds and Cowboys flags, five state (Indiana, Ohio, Hawaii, California and Arizona) because of connections, Navy flag, Army flag (flown when Army family or friends visit), POW/MIA, pirate flag, and several historic flags. I got the 24 foot flagpole installed soon after buying the house. I like showing the flag. I may have a few too many.

Navy flag is under the US flag (which is larger than all the others) today for no particular reason.
Dad now flies a POW/MIA under the Stars and Stripes. It's just in the last few years that he's done it.

I fly a Bedford during basketball season. I might fly it during football season this year too.

If you don't have one, you should look into a Fort Moultrie flag.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Dad now flies a POW/MIA under the Stars and Stripes. It's just in the last few years that he's done it.

I fly a Bedford during basketball season. I might fly it during football season this year too.

I need a Jeffersonville High School flag. I hear they’re going to be very good in basketball this year.

I do the POW/MIA flag on some Sundays and Memorial Day. I also have a race flag I fly before Indy 500 until after the race.

Let’s add a little male solid info/ discussion to this flag debate.
Has anyone noticed this Ashley ( or is it Angie) that is in the Allegiance flag commercials?
Freakin smoke show!!!! Hotter than a two peckered Billy goat!

Let’s add a little male solid info/ discussion to this flag debate.
Has anyone noticed this Ashley ( or is it Angie) that is in the Allegiance flag commercials?
Freakin smoke show!!!! Hotter than a two peckered Billy goat!
I haven’t because I generally ignore all commercials, but I’ll look for it during my Olympics viewing.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I'm so glad I get to explain this phenomenon to my 3 little girls, now that the older neighbor kids are saying it.

I guess I should thank God for that too?

More importantly, the S Ct just replaced our POTUS w a King.

I'm guessing God had a hand in that too.

First he helped out the Hawk Tuah girl, then he did a solid for Trump at the S Ct.

God truly does work in mysterious ways.
I don't have a problem saying God wanted DJT to survive. My heart goes out to the man's family who lost his life protecting his wife and daughter.

Reactions: 76-1

My in-laws fly the same combo your dad does.

Stop with the BS
DumbDildoE…I haven’t figured out the E yet. But definitely dumb dildo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT