ADVERTISEMENT

The dust has settled on the weekend action for the B1G...

It's amazing watching the RPI this time of year. We got absolutely slaughtered in Frisco yet moved up 19 places to #26 in the RPI. I'd said before that we'd likely move up even if we went 1-2 and that's exactly what happened, despite the two losses being run-rules.

Stop me if you've heard this before: no pitching. Glant continues to do nothing with nothing. Hopefully that will turn around.

Well, it's way early and something like 18 of the next 22 games are at home. Keep plugging away at it. Let's see where we are in a month or so.

It's amazing watching the RPI this time of year. We got absolutely slaughtered in Frisco yet moved up 19 places to #26 in the RPI. I'd said before that we'd likely move up even if we went 1-2 and that's exactly what happened, despite the two losses being run-rules.

Stop me if you've heard this before: no pitching. Glant continues to do nothing with nothing. Hopefully that will turn around.

Well, it's way early and something like 18 of the next 22 games are at home. Keep plugging away at it. Let's see where we are in a month or so.
You see a lot of wild swings in the RPI at this point in the season with some of the results. We lost to Alabama on the 10-run rule, then beat DBU, and yesterday, DBU turned around and handed Alabama their first loss of the season, 7-5 (12 innings).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT