ADVERTISEMENT

The Devonte Show

I never comment on other posters about there opinion but in this case,
Yours deserves a big F off.

Not when they are within the flow of the offense. It’s obvious the goal is to penetrate and score in the lane. He’s done that well.

So as long as he hits the shots it’s not selfish? Again the ignorance of some of you is amazing.
How many passes have been made inside to our bigs who failed to convert? Bigs left alot of points out there so far. Talk about ignorance.

Reactions: Crono
He’s hitting right now, but very selfish play
I absolutely hate this because... I agree with you. There's always a first. When Green shot every time he touched the ball early - and admittedly made some spectacular shots - I was not happy. I only saw one or two shots from Green all afternoon that were in the flow of the offense. But I felt that bad Green would eventually emerge due to his over-confidence. And it did. And IMO, that was a big reason why we lost. I will not miss his selfish play next year.

Mine is just fine. Because the Hoosiers landed right where I said they would. 8-9 wins in B10. Check my previous posts. They rest of you defenders can kiss my $&&.
You also said you were quitting the board until after the season. That didn't happen, so maybe you're 1 for 2.

I will give you 3.5 dollars to leave it. Just tell me where to send the check.
That’s as ridiculous as your post the other day about IU being in a ridiculous position in the BiG which, by the way, isn’t very ridiculous at all.

That’s as ridiculous as your post the other day about IU being in a ridiculous position in the BiG which, by the way, isn’t very ridiculous at all.
Go troll someone who cares. I don't argue with liars, because liars will just lie. Prattle on, Ord, Dana, block, Mary, indyresident, or whatever your name is...

Go troll someone who cares. I don't argue with liars, because liars will just lie. Prattle on, Ord, Dana, block, Mary, indyresident, or whatever your name is...
Figured you’d throw a tantrum, just like your buddies do when confronted with their idiocy. You posted something stupid and now it’s been revealed as such (again). You’re wise to try and pass that off on someone else.

For as much grief as I give him, do you not wonder if half his bad decisions are forced by a system almost dead set on NOT SCORING the basketball.
Yes I agree , the system is bad. That’s on Miller. And Miller being sold as a “defensive” guy is questionable at best.

it was an interesting post. You were prob too busy posting to read it. Lol.

it was an interesting post. You were prob too busy posting to read it. Lol.
He failed to make a compelling post, which is why I was understandably dismissive of it. I’m sure you struggled to pronounce most of the words, so I applaud you if you actually tried to read it.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT