ADVERTISEMENT

The Debates

Amazon expedition looks cool. I can understand why it would be called expedition from hell. I worked in the Amazon jungle in Peru near both the Maranon and Ucayali Rivers.

Doing what?

to see how many mosquito bites one person can endure for the sake of fame
I got bit so much it just became a bunch of red dots on my arms and legs and no welts. You also quickly learn don't touch trees. There could be ants or insects ready to attack. I think I am immune to mosquitoes since I returned to states. They don't really bother me much when others are getting bit liek at a campsite.

I got bit so much it just became a bunch of red dots on my arms and legs and no welts. You also quickly learn don't touch trees. There could be ants or insects ready to attack. I think I am immune to mosquitoes since I returned to states. They don't really bother me much when others are getting bit liek at a campsite.
Amazing! My buddy’s pop and all his friends did an Amazon River trip. Always thought that would be something

Reactions: DANC
The fix is in. A blind person can see it coming.

Question for Biden: Could you have fixed the border problem if the Republicans and Trump hadn’t defeated the border compromise legislation?

Question for Trump: Was your opposition to the border compromise legislation based on keeping that issue alive during the campaign?

Question for Biden: Could you have fixed the border problem if the Republicans and Trump hadn’t defeated the border compromise legislation?

Question for Trump: Was your opposition to the border compromise legislation based on keeping that issue alive during the campaign?
Pre screened scripted questions?

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC

Guess whose name popped up in the Ashley Madison dump? HUNTER BIDEN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Pre screened scripted questions?
GIF by Democratic National Convention

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Guess whose name popped up in the Ashley Madison dump? HUNTER BIDEN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this a recent one or the one from awhile ago?

Regardless, I'm not sure anyone would be surprised to see Hunter Biden's name pop up on that.

Has Biden demanded that? I wouldn’t put it past him. The media will probably think that is okay.

No doubt the debates will be rigged. The question is will the public see through that.
If he’s up there with prescreened shit don’t bother. We know his policies. I want to see him for 90 minutes without a teleprompter just speak

Is this a recent one or the one from awhile ago?

Regardless, I'm not sure anyone would be surprised to see Hunter Biden's name pop up on that.
Old one but the series on Netflix is brand new. It’s not that good. Pass

If he’s up there with prescreened shit don’t bother. We know his policies. I want to see him for 90 minutes without a teleprompter just speak
He'll have an earpiece where they feed him the answers. A real debate without any pre-debate drugs, no questions in advance, and no earpieces would be awesome but Biden would never survive. It's rigged but Trump will win.

He'll have an earpiece where they feed him the answers. A real debate without any pre-debate drugs, no questions in advance, and no earpieces would be awesome but Biden would never survive. It's rigged but Trump will win.
Biden’s policies are an unmitigated disaster. If trump can get off election bs everyone is out to get him yes. But who knows with trump

Amazing! My buddy’s pop and all his friends did an Amazon River trip. Always thought that would be something
when my stoker retired we went to I Peru (she taught Geography for a while). “Cruised” the Maranon and Ucayali rivers, visited Manchu Picchu, and a few other places. The time on the river was very enlightening. Well worth it.

Trump could've easily mopped the floor with Biden last election in the debate.

He could've faked being normal, and the crowd that hears mostly liberal media would have said "huh, he's not near as whacked out as I read and hear every day..." and corrupt Trump wins the election over the corrupt liberal elder in a landslide.

But Trump went full whacko and ranted about Hunter Biden and all sorts of personal stuff instead of pretending to be presidential for all of 90 minutes and faking his way to a win, on the merits of his policies. So in a way he proved the media correct. And lost the election.

He'll do the same thing this time. He can't help himself! He's a egomaniacal fool. Yes Biden is just as, or more stupid, and Biden's policies are worse, and he's just as corrupt. But Biden has the voting machine behind him. All the government workers and teachers vote 90% for the donkey, who signs and enlarges their paychecks. And they turn out, or collect the mail in ballots for each other. Republicans don't have the machine.

Last edited:
He also said he would show his taxes, build a wall and release his healthcare plan. Don’t forget another 18,000+ lies while in office.
Biden - title 42, asylum agreements, remain in Mexico, funding cut, on and on to blow up the border like everything else he touched.

Has Biden demanded that? I wouldn’t put it past him. The media will probably think that is okay.

No doubt the debates will be rigged. The question is will the public see through that.
CNN will spend hours planning the ambush of Trump and how to protect Biden. Trump should not have accepted the terms. Trump ego got in the way of accepting anything from Biden.

Won’t be able to protect him when he mumbles through one of his mini strokes on stage
Watch. I bet they do. The supposed moderator will spend most of the time trying to make Trump look bad. That’s will work as he gets pissed with the unfairness and goes off on commie Tapper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT