ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee OC appears IN new OC

I like the hire. I'm not trying to rain on the parade here. But you can't judge an OC solely on how many points their team scored. Too many factors involved.

Tennessee underachieved big time this year. They were projected to win the SEC East from everyone. Right or wrong, many UT fans blamed that on DeBord and wanted him replaced. Butch Jones was under pressure to mix up the staff.
You're not raining on anyone's parade. You're just demonstrating that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're not raining on anyone's parade. You're just demonstrating that you have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm not going to drag this out but I follow UT football closely. DeBord was about as popular with UT fans as Crean is with IUBB fans. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong.

Great hire for IU IMO

Poor danc. Watch what happens and keep in mind that as Indiana football goes there are only a dozen or so years in big ten play that Indiana had a better record than this year.

Here is a saying to go with your "life" quote. "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
Just leave. These situations never end well and DANC will still be around long after youre gone supporting Indiana.

No problem. I think the change of Offense might be a benefit, actually. As someone mentioned above, maybe a more traditional run-oriented Offense may provide better protection when we do pass.

It's true we were about 50% of our WR talent this year. We had key injuries all over the team, but it's to Wilson's credit (see I do give him some props) that we had guys step up.

I told you before, I met your son at the signing day function and was very impressed. He's going to be a success in life no matter what he does at IU. I hope he likes the new coaches and new system and thrives next year.
We are friends again :)

Reactions: DANC
I'm not going to drag this out but I follow UT football closely. DeBord was about as popular with UT fans as Crean is with IUBB fans. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong.

Great hire for IU IMO
Right now, I bet DeBord looks like Bob Knight compared to Crean to most IU fans......

Reactions: fpeaugh
I appreciate the sarcasm! It sometimes seemed like it had been that long ago the TEs were integral receivers in our passing game.
Ted Bolser's Freshman year was the last time we really used the TE effectively. Ted had good years after that, but Wilson's offense didn't feature the TE as much.

The funny thing is, if Crean got hired at Tennessee, they would probably be over the moon. Especially since he's proven he can beat UK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT