ADVERTISEMENT

Take a Deep Breathe

Fair weather fans can't weather storms... easier to pile on. Easier to just quit on the team.

Says the guy who joined in 2019. I've been here since 2004. I've seen a few storms, pal.

little-rain-tornado-rainstorm.gif

I think we all need to step back and not over react. Smaller adjustments could be all that's needed. With certain opponents, Miller Kopp can be a guy that can really help. However, some match ups will require other guys to get the majority of the mins. He's a great team guy and he plays hard. I just think the current team without Race and X just need a little more tweaking. I just see the need for a different skill set when playing against quicker teams. I see the better starting lineup as JHS, Galloway, Bates, Geronimo, TJD. The defense, rebounding, and ball handling could get a boost with this lineup. Kopp would be a perfect veteran to help the second unit of Reneau and Gunn. I'd also like a see Duncomb and Banks get opportunities for spot mins and good matchups. Geronimo also needs more playing time. He does things that no one else on the team can do. His confidence needs to be high before Race and X are back for this team to end the season well.

Also, the team's morale may need a boost. Having home court for Saturday's game should go along way to getting a big win and righting the ship.
“Smaller adjustments may be all that’s needed”.

a. All evidence to date suggests Woodson won’t make your suggested adjustments.
b. What about the Ole’ defense? Rebounding? Turnovers?

“Smaller adjustments may be all that’s needed”.

a. All evidence to date suggests Woodson won’t make your suggested adjustments.
b. What about the Ole’ defense? Rebounding? Turnovers?
Yeah, all 3 have to get better ASAP.

By being “here” I assume we’re talking
Scout message boards. I just
Joined last year but have lived and breathed IUBB since the early 80’s. IUB grad 1993. Only been “here” a little while but have suffered for decades
Many Boards... 1972-1977 IUB as well, every game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT