ADVERTISEMENT

@T.M.P. Well Done.

I think the gang raping of OS should only be a once a year thing. every post I opened this morning either had a reference to deflated balls or OS. People need to expand their interests beyond gang raping OS and talking about an over hyped over rated game.

Anyone buy beer recently? How was it?

I know, I know.....we should all move past it.....but GD, it's so satisfying kicking a self-absorbed, obsessed, moran while they are down. :)

Reactions: tbizzy
I know, I know.....we should all move past it.....but GD, it's so satisfying kicking a self-absorbed, obsessed, moran while they are down. :)

I didn't realize @T.M.P. was just protecting his bottom b. I was taking an anti-Patriots/Deflategate/Tired topic stance.

Every time I open an OS/Patriots related post I hear Prince When Doves Cry. I don't get what my sub-conscience is trying to tell me. Stupid sub conscience. I hate that song btw ...

Maybe it's that I think we should all be nice to each other and get along? Naw, that's not it...

Is that because you were bullied as a child and had no friends?

Nope it's because OS and edubs are such insufferable morans who put passion before fact.

Anyone who does this deserves ridicule.....or something.....

Shouldn't you be taking a dump in an airport somewhere?? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT