ADVERTISEMENT

Sucks to be UM right now...

IUCol

Junior
Nov 11, 2017
Wow...62-39...didn't see that coming...vbg...rather the score were reversed...but that's just me...

Wow...62-39...didn't see that coming...vbg...rather the score were reversed...but that's just me...

I did...;)
Probably the only thing I'll get right today...
It was a shame to see Ohio $tate win but great to watch the wolverines lose in an embarrassing fashion... Choke job all the way...:D

No worries though, I expect the Buckeyes to find a way to choke against NW...;)

Wasn't overly impressed by the Wolverines last week, so honestly not all that surprised. And based on how their fans reacted over the Stepaniak block, not too upset about it either.

Reactions: 76-1
Wasn't overly impressed by the Wolverines last week, so honestly not all that surprised. And based on how their fans reacted over the Stepaniak block, not too upset about it either.

Michigan will go belly up in their Bowl game too. Bo set that standard years ago...

Like the rest if the world outside of Columbustuckey I was pulling for an Ohio loss. Bad Sat all around.

After hearing their fans last week and what Desmond Howard said on Gameday, I was ecstatic about the outcome.
I can't root for Harbaugh any more than I can for Urban Meyer. Harbaugh's shenanigans with the off-campus camps and the booster-sponsored trips to Europe have done nothing but escalate the arms race and nobody in the B1G not named Michigan or O$U has deep enough pockets to play those games. The NCAA stepped in on the camps, and needs to put the clamps on any booster money being used for the off-season travel. I get that he's only using the advantages allowed under the rules to get a leg up, but the last thing college football needs is to help the rich get even more advantages over everyone else.

I can't root for Harbaugh any more than I can for Urban Meyer. Harbaugh's shenanigans with the off-campus camps and the booster-sponsored trips to Europe have done nothing but escalate the arms race and nobody in the B1G not named Michigan or O$U has deep enough pockets to play those games. The NCAA stepped in on the camps, and needs to put the clamps on any booster money being used for the off-season travel. I get that he's only using the advantages allowed under the rules to get a leg up, but the last thing college football needs is to help the rich get even more advantages over everyone else.

Throw in that Harbaugh and staff can't beat hardly anyone when it counts.

Put that extraordinarily overpaid staff in any type of big game situation and they'll choke 90% of the time...

O$U did them an accidental favor by knocking them out of the playoffs. They were on track to embarrass themselves and the Big Ten in a fashion that might have taken a decade to repair...

Throw in that Harbaugh and staff can't beat hardly anyone when it counts.

Put that extraordinarily overpaid staff in any type of big game situation and they'll choke 90% of the time...

O$U did them an accidental favor by knocking them out of the playoffs. They were on track to embarrass themselves and the Big Ten in a fashion that might have taken a decade to repair...
I would also add that had Shea Patterson showed up at IU (or Rutgers, or Maryland, or Minnesota, or Northwestern, etc) he would have been sitting this year per NCAA transfer rules. But the need for a good qb at a historical power like Michigan outweighs standard procedure for the NCAA. So I wasn't real disappointed to see Patterson and UM go down in flames.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT