ADVERTISEMENT

Studying Can Wait

My daughter saw the tweet after work. She graduated from IU in ‘21. She immediately went out and bought a ticket for tomorrow and drove down from Lafayette this evening and will ride with us to the game. While a student she went to all the games and was one that stayed to the end.

My daughter saw the tweet after work. She graduated from IU in ‘21. She immediately went out and bought a ticket for tomorrow and drove down from Lafayette this evening and will ride with us to the game. While a student she went to all the games and was one that stayed to the end.
Anybody that gets the hell out of Lafayette on the weekend for any reason, football or otherwise, has my vote!
Will be interesting to see tomorrow if Ross-Ade will be predominantly Nebraska red?

Message from CCC to the students

Here's a text version:

I like his approach...

Haven't missed a game in years. Been to all games this year including UCLA and I'm not going to miss this one. I'll be the guy on the IU side around the 50 yard line screaming for the team and telling anybody who'll listen to me that IU has the worst football fans in the B1G. Now I will get off of my soapbox.

Haven't missed a game in years. Been to all games this year including UCLA and I'm not going to miss this one. I'll be the guy on the IU side around the 50 yard line screaming for the team and telling anybody who'll listen to me that IU has the worst football fans in the B1G. Now I will get off of my soapbox.
Are we really the worst? Sad.
Although I can understand it. Football has always been, at least in my lifetime, the waiting time for basketball.
The hope CCC brings, and the 4-0 record, deserves a crowd and new way to think. I do not live close enough to have any feel for the local buzz but it seems like it should be strong.

The weather will surely have a large impact on the attendance on the downside. People who travel but see the half inch rain predictions with wind... Ouch.
Hopefully it was going to be such a good crowd if nice weather, that it'll still be big enough to be boisterous. One thing about bad weather, the fans who do show are the most dedicated. Usually crazy, loud, and have fun with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT